Trekking to Glastonbury Town.

Guest Acquiesce.

hey dude, sorry not the answer you'll be looking for but no chance! its a trek!

and to compound you misery further on the odd occasion we've bought larger on site,the only stuff we could find was Tuborg- which is rancid! Thank god for cold Brothers!

sorry :(

actually isn't there some sort of shuttle bus running from glastonbury town to the festival, can anyone help with that? that could be a shout??

Shepton Mallet is definately your best bet. Glastonbury itself is a trek.

I'm just reiterating what everyone else has said really, however if you do get time either before or after the festival to walk around Glastonbury and up the tor etc it's worth it. I recommend Gigis for lovely Italian cuisine, bottom of the high street if anyone's planning on eating out ther at some point.

A bit off topic but it may help someone.

Edited by The Goo Goo Doll

I don't know of anywhere on site selling cans of lager , probably due to the Tuborg/Carlsberg cartel. There used to be some enterprising scousers selling 3 cans of Stella for a fiver out of a wheelbarrow around the site but I haven't seen them for a few years..

There is a bus service from the festival bus station to Glastonbury town. I used it once last year on the Saturday. It was nearly empty, so would have been plenty room for a few crates. Think the fare was £3.

As already said, if you definatly want to walk head for Shepton Mallet (you can always get a cab back to the site if you get too tired, only cost us £10 a few years ago).

Or go to the festival bus station and get the hourly bus to Glastonbury. £3 return and you can stock up at morrisons.

Late