Rockness VIP tickets!

Guest sophieebrookss

I got my boyfriend the christmas VIP ticket stocking things! I thought this was fab for money, just wondered if anyone else has done VIP at Rockness before? Iv managed to get a hold of a hospitality band for T, but didnt really thing it was any better than the fact you got proper toilets! Any thoughts? Also how fab is the payment plan idea? Think this should be introduced into the other bigger festivals! x

I won VIP tickets last year. Only real benefit was the better toilets. The VIP bit beside the stage is a bit poop tbh, apart from the rhubarb vodka shots and being able to charge your phone at the bar. Personally I wouldn't pay the extra to do it again. Saying that one o the girls I was with loved the VIP and is going again next year.

Im going VIP this year... just for a change. The walk for the Regular Joe is wuite far if you want a good spot. I think having our own field with the other VIP's will be better. Security is better, toilets are better and i heard they have showers too. I have the Chrimbo stocking. well done Rockness for this one... Always coming up with new ideas for the kids! :P

• 3 weeks later...

I've never been to RockNess before, but decided to this year and i have gone VIP, i got the earlybird VIP ticket, then was a bit annoyed at the stocking filler ones as they seem to be getting more stuff, or do we get the same? Either way it was the better security and showers that sold me on it, can't wait!!!

What is the Christmas Stocking filler thing..??

Obviously i've missed the boat for it hehe, but interested to know.

Im thinking of booking the VIP tickets too. Can anyone who's stayed there before comment on the VIP campsite atmosphere? Still want to party at our tents!!

:D

• 4 months later...

If I was gonna do it I would def have gone for the Stocking Filler one. I believe with it you get:-

VIP Campsite/Entertainment Entry

Bag Carrier to help you on arrival to your pitch

Band Tshirt of your choice

Bacon Roll each morning

Shot of Jager each morning or £10 drinks voucher

Souvenier Ticket

Lanyard

Seems pretty good value for money when compared to other tickets.