EXIT 2011

Guest hostmat

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can buy Tuborg and wine on the festival grounds, but there are few "secret" bars on the fortress where you can buy any other drink. Beer is a little less than 2 euros on the festival ground. There is also a fair selection of food, from 2.5 euros for a pizza cut, up to 8 for mexican or chinese food.

Am I right in thinking I read somewhere that you can transfer tickets to another person for a small fee? I've had a friend drop out and now have a spare, but may have another friend who is interested.

Anyone know or have any ideas how I go about doing a name change and for how much?

Thanks in advance!

when is the full line up normally out for?

also, how long is it again to travel from belgrade to novi sad? i am trying to look at easiest/cheapest way to travel here. never been to serbia before so looking forward to it. and to trying to find those secret bars!

I'm flying into Budapest on the sunday before the festival then getting the coach on wednesday afternoon to Novi Sad which takes about six hours and cost £25. Eufest.com has coaches from Belgrade too i'm sure and it didnt look that expensive! From my experience of European Festival's i'd give the trains a miss! They are always packed and you're always worried if you cant get on a train in case you miss a flight or something! Beni 2007 was a nightmare!!x

does anyone know how much a taxi would cost from novi sad to belgrade?

i have to leave the fest and fly home on the sunday morning (rubbish i know!) but this means i would need to be at the airport in belgrade at about 4am. which coming straight from the fest might be difficult.

i have no idea how to work this but don't want to miss the saturday night completely. :wacko:

Has anyone on here booked accomodation through ExitConnect before? Me and some mates were looking at booking the Brankovo Kolo Hostel in Novi Sad through them but just wanted to get an idea if anyone had any experiences, bad or good, of using them before.

Tried to go to hostel directly but dont think they open till later in the month so no-one is replying!

Any info appreciated.

M.I.A., Matthias Tanzmann and Davide Squillace confirmed.

does anyone know how much a taxi would cost from novi sad to belgrade?

i have to leave the fest and fly home on the sunday morning (rubbish i know!) but this means i would need to be at the airport in belgrade at about 4am. which coming straight from the fest might be difficult.

i have no idea how to work this but don't want to miss the saturday night completely. :wacko:

oooh i will do. will defo need a taxi to get me to the airport on time. i have to go to the fest first and then leave my hotel at about 2am i think. will need to watch my drink intake on that night! bit gutted i will miss the last night though. but at least i get to see some of it. that's the main thing.

and i imagine the secret bars will have kept me boozy enough that i won't need to drink too much on the saturday anyway! otherwise i won't be allowed on the plane! although i do hate flying so a little drink might be a good idea! :)

oooh i will do. will defo need a taxi to get me to the airport on time. i have to go to the fest first and then leave my hotel at about 2am i think. will need to watch my drink intake on that night! bit gutted i will miss the last night though. but at least i get to see some of it. that's the main thing.

and i imagine the secret bars will have kept me boozy enough that i won't need to drink too much on the saturday anyway! otherwise i won't be allowed on the plane! although i do hate flying so a little drink might be a good idea! :)

does anyone know when the full lineup announcement is made because i know they keep releasing names but compared to last few years the lineup is still looking v empty numbers wise. its my first exit this year so jus wanted to know how the lineup announcements usually work and when they come

does anyone know when the full lineup announcement is made because i know they keep releasing names but compared to last few years the lineup is still looking v empty numbers wise. its my first exit this year so jus wanted to know how the lineup announcements usually work and when they come

We've just reduced the prices for some of our most popular transfers, so now you can get the bus between Budapest and Novi Sad for just £20 per person each way - making it officially the cheapest way to get to Exit Festival.

We're also bringing down the prices of our buses to Croatia after the festival, so if you're planning on heading to Split then it's only £36 per person each way and Zadar is just £34 per person, while you can get a transfer from Novi Sad to Dubrovnik for a bargain £40 per person.

Full details are on our website here, but if you've got any questions then you can always email us.

Derm B)

Edited by the_derminator

Yes

Have booked with them

Going a few years now....

Nice people great service....highly recommended

K

Has anyone on here booked accomodation through ExitConnect before? Me and some mates were looking at booking the Brankovo Kolo Hostel in Novi Sad through them but just wanted to get an idea if anyone had any experiences, bad or good, of using them before.

Tried to go to hostel directly but dont think they open till later in the month so no-one is replying!

Any info appreciated.