2011 Wishlist

Guest CeeCeeLuvsDancing

I know my Creamfields wishes never come true, but still, who would y'all like to see in the fields next year?

DAFT f**kING PUNK FOR HEADLINERS.

Anyone else is a bonus. Mainly The Qemists Live. I'd settle for The Qemists Soundsystem, but give the boys (and Jenna) a live slot, they are amazing.

Um... I like my little bit of pop cheese too. I know in past years we've had Outkast, Scissor Sisters... I think Gaga would be brilliant (guility guilty guilty pleasure).

Oh, and if someone can whisper to Mauro Picotto that he needs to come and play, that'd be ace.

Steve Shiels deserves a spot too, that guys a gem.

Picato would be boss!!!...

But for me headliners... let me see... prodigy? or Daft Punk :).. ga ga a bit too stuck up her own arse to play creamfields me thinks... and if you had ga ga you would have all the teenie boppers wanting to come... it willbe full of 12 year olds with their make up caked on!!!

Edited by Dis©oDan

I wasn't impressed by Prodigy last time they played :(

I know they've played twice before but i'd love to see Faithless back. Also very much agree with CeeCee about having a 'pop' band on again. Really enjoyed Scissor Sisters and also The Zutons but missed Kasabian when they played. Ian Brown was legendary and would just really like to see a bit of variety again especially in the late afternoon/early evening slots on the Main Stage.

I know my Creamfields wishes never come true, but still, who would y'all like to see in the fields next year?

DAFT f**kING PUNK FOR HEADLINERS.

Anyone else is a bonus. Mainly The Qemists Live. I'd settle for The Qemists Soundsystem, but give the boys (and Jenna) a live slot, they are amazing.

Um... I like my little bit of pop cheese too. I know in past years we've had Outkast, Scissor Sisters... I think Gaga would be brilliant (guility guilty guilty pleasure).

Oh, and if someone can whisper to Mauro Picotto that he needs to come and play, that'd be ace.

Steve Shiels deserves a spot too, that guys a gem.