help regarding campsites

Guest shandy_drinker

right, just after a bit of help/advice.

we're setting off around 7am friday morning, shall be there for campsite opening etc (with any luck)

anyway, one of our mates is getting a coach from birmingham, as that was the only way he could get a gaurenteed ticket at face value when they went on sale. anyway, his coach leaves birmingham at 2pm. so he will not be there until 5pm maybe, and by then i would imagine that the campsite we are on (getting there for 12) will be full, but we are putting his tent up for him, thus saving him a space. SO. the question is, will he be allowed onto our campsite ? and will he be given a wristband just for one campsite meaning he may not be able to camp with us ?

thanks in advance.

right, just after a bit of help/advice.

we're setting off around 7am friday morning, shall be there for campsite opening etc (with any luck)

anyway, one of our mates is getting a coach from birmingham, as that was the only way he could get a gaurenteed ticket at face value when they went on sale. anyway, his coach leaves birmingham at 2pm. so he will not be there until 5pm maybe, and by then i would imagine that the campsite we are on (getting there for 12) will be full, but we are putting his tent up for him, thus saving him a space. SO. the question is, will he be allowed onto our campsite ? and will he be given a wristband just for one campsite meaning he may not be able to camp with us ?

thanks in advance.

this is quite random but it's the most recent and relevent forum for a quick question :). I'm camping for the first time, should I expect any animals like rats, mice and spiders around the campsite, I'm terrified of rats so I would be really grateful for a warning in advance :D