2 girls wanting to make friends at V

Guest Sazzle_99

My friend is a festival virgin, this will be her first and I want to make sure it's a good one. Having been to lots of festivals and seen big groups of friends, it looks far more fun than it just being 2 the two of us.

So, we are two single girls in our early 30's - yes I know - getting on a bit for festivals, but we do know how to enjoy ourselves :P

We'd love to make some V buddies.

xx

Glasto 2004

V Fest 2006

Reading 2007

V Fest 2008

V Fest 2009

MUSE Teignmouth 2009

V Fest 2010

Oxegen 2010

hey there. im going with group of 6 females but only really know a few them, we range from 22 to 27 , im 26 amd this is my second v fest went to chelmsford last year, always looking make friends at festivals. one of my best buddies thats coming i met at festival, more then welcome camp with us , my name katielou and im from cambridgshire. :D

• 1 month later...

My friend is a festival virgin, this will be her first and I want to make sure it's a good one. Having been to lots of festivals and seen big groups of friends, it looks far more fun than it just being 2 the two of us.

So, we are two single girls in our early 30's - yes I know - getting on a bit for festivals, but we do know how to enjoy ourselves :P

We'd love to make some V buddies.

xx

You looking to meet 2 single males? From Sheffield, been last few years, hard work to pre-arrange meets. PM me

Glasto 2004

V Fest 2006

Reading 2007

V Fest 2008

V Fest 2009

MUSE Teignmouth 2009

V Fest 2010

Oxegen 2010