bus from birmingham

Guest kanster

LOL yeah I am stressing about the coach, I always used to go with the ex bf in his car but seeing as he is an ex bf now, I have to get the coach!!. Am also paranoid because the tickets are in his name!! But he gave me his ID and I have the confirmation email so all should be well I hope!! I will be so relieved when I get there, stressy stress haha

Edited by Festival Charlotte

I wouldn't have got the coach but they were the only tickets left for the festival. Although i can't complain, it does mean i wont have to fork out for train tickets. Anyone except sean on the big green coach (which is going to be a national express one really). Cause im not entirely sure where it is in relation to the old digbeth coach station.

according to Big Green Coach

BIRMINGHAM: Central Coach Station, Oxford St, off Digbeth Oxford St (opp old Digbeth Coach Stn), Birmingham

And according to National Express who the travel is now executed by..

BIRMINGHAM Digbeth, Central Coach Stn, Oxford St Oxford St (opp old Digbeth Coach Stn), Birmingham

When i first booked the tickets it was from Curzon St, but was changed a few weeks later.

So is everyone ont he same page here?

You might need to check your email, I'd advise arriving an hour early, check both sites find ot where you should be and then go get some nice breakfast at a cafe in town. Also check the departure points on the site of the company your going with.

Anyone on the 11o'clock coach pm me!