27 mins left in work and I am off

Guest swanseajack61

And I am off home to pack my stuff to set off for Staffs tomorrow.

BBQ and a few cans of bow outside the camper on Friday.

Cooked brekkie Sat morning with the bar opening at 8am followed by a top day watching OCS, Twang, Oasis etc.

Sunday, major hangover, force down a bacon sarnie and back on the bow, followed by another top day and night.

I cant bloody wait. :lol:;):lol::D:lol::lol::lol:

I hear you, finished at 4pm today, spent 2 hours packing, then 20 mins repacking. Now just got to survive U2 in Sheffield and get home before 1am, few hours sleep then hit the road for V Friday at stupid o'clock

I'm finished work now. Finished at 5.30. But then had to go and buy food and come home to look after my little invalid.

I have a long day of shopping and haircuts and cleaning tomorrow before I settle in for chillout and chinese with my bestest mate tomorrow night. Then up at stupid o'clock to make breakfast for the troops and off to Weston at 7am!!!