weather watch..

Guest shelbi

Im pritty sure metcheck spin a weather wheel every couple of hours and put down whatever it says, this morning it said sunday was gonna rain all day be 17oC and over 30.00mm of rain now its saying 22oC sun and cloud 0.4mm of rain i think the best prediction is to wake up saturday and see whats in the sky.

Heyy ;)

This is the first time im going aha im a weather forecaster myself and the general sypnosis is that the UK is currently drawing up a warm south westerly flow which could give temperatures of 30c tommorow in London, 25c in V Fest area, though during Thursday cooler air moves in with some rain in the morning which will make things muddy.

As for Friday it looks like cool air but temps recovering to 19c under sunny spells just the odd light shower with high pressure from the Azores ridging in for Saturday and low pressure in the atlantic will cause this to move rapidly eastwards so expect a high of 20c and sunny spells Saturday with 23c and hazy sunshine Sunday with high humidity before some rain Sunday Night/Monday.

I study charts like this

http://www.wetterzentrale.de/pics/Rtavn1021.png

Ive never followed the Met Office, BBC etc, i use the charts and work it out myself and usually get it right.

I certainly hope im not wrong im taking my tanning oil ;)

Edited by Conor18