Efest Camp - Staffs only

Guest shoptildrop

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all - new to the forum but will be camping at V with the missus this year and hope we can join you? Happy to pitch in with some organising if I can be any use!

I'll be staying local on Thursday night so will be on site early doors Friday morning - can help secure a bit more room... we'll have a couple of 2-man tents.

Maybe see you there - but if not enjoy!

Tee_Jay

Hi all - new to the forum but will be camping at V with the missus this year and hope we can join you? Happy to pitch in with some organising if I can be any use!

I'll be staying local on Thursday night so will be on site early doors Friday morning - can help secure a bit more room... we'll have a couple of 2-man tents.

Maybe see you there - but if not enjoy!

Tee_Jay

well if u want to join us send me an e-mail with details and I'll add u to list :)

this camp is getting big lol as now 34 and thats not including Beki n Dawns camps!!! orange take over woo hoo!!! :D

All our lot have made a group choice to camp in green (it's some of their first festivals, and my mum needs sleep - bless) but we'll all come up and visit. :)

I'll have pink hair, Sam (Animaal) will have yellow hair and Jay will have blue. Think Amy's getting pink bits too. All flourescent, obviously :D

Are you guys having a flag? So we can find you? :( x

Hi all

Well I have just spent the morning going through my garage to find tent and other bits that got thrown in there last year (wet and all) anyway seem to have 2 spare ground sheets so will bring with me to save a few spots :D

I even found my wellies from last year and the mud is all the way to the top :lol:

Dont know if I dare ask but has anyone tried them gas hair straighteners? I am honestly not a diva but the thought of driving back on monday with hair thats 4 days done is making my toes curl, any advise greatly taken :)

x

All our lot have made a group choice to camp in green (it's some of their first festivals, and my mum needs sleep - bless) but we'll all come up and visit. :D

I'll have pink hair, Sam (Animaal) will have yellow hair and Jay will have blue. Think Amy's getting pink bits too. All flourescent, obviously :lol:

Are you guys having a flag? So we can find you? :) x

Paul n I are aiming to get there for about 8am too. Which entrance is recommended. We ended up Bl***y miles away last year and I think our car park was the last one out!!

We might also have another pal (with tent) joining us. (Is that right Gee??) ;)

Hi all

Well I have just spent the morning going through my garage to find tent and other bits that got thrown in there last year (wet and all) anyway seem to have 2 spare ground sheets so will bring with me to save a few spots :)

I even found my wellies from last year and the mud is all the way to the top ;)

Dont know if I dare ask but has anyone tried them gas hair straighteners? I am honestly not a diva but the thought of driving back on monday with hair thats 4 days done is making my toes curl, any advise greatly taken :)

x

I have those braun straighteners and think there the worst thing i've ever brought. I have naturally straight hair anyway but have a few kinks in the morning when i wake up and it doesnt even sort them out, they just dont go hot enough to do anything! And Harry it sounds like you came the m54 way and went into west car parks? If you can try and approach the fest on the a5 and then you will end up in the carparks closest to orange!

My wool wraps were a lifesaver last year. Didnt have to worry about my hair at all. But I cant be arsed to sit around for hours and have them done this year.

So I am taking lots of kirby grips and putting it up when it gets minging!!

BTW, with festival hair, HATS ftw!!

Paul n I are aiming to get there for about 8am too. Which entrance is recommended. We ended up Bl***y miles away last year and I think our car park was the last one out!!

We might also have another pal (with tent) joining us. (Is that right Gee??) B)