She-pee - anyone actually tried them?

Guest FluffyBeanie

Don't forget that its essential you do not end up on the same urination cycle as another stranger, in other words don't keep going into the toilet at the same time as another bloke. Failure to adhere to this rule makes you his bitch.

When urinating after having been asleep be prepared for the sprinkler effect, a point when somehow your urine comes out at a random angle determined by chaos theory and the proximity of something you don't want to pee on. This doesn't always happen but be prepared. Oh and if you've just been having a particularly good dream about Melissa Auf Der Maur and a soapy car wash then wake up to urinate make sure you aim properly or you could be hitting the top of the toilet.

Lastly when pissing in groups NEVER CROSS THE STREAMS

dunno why but that made me chuckle

surely you would have to be uber wrecked/clinically insane to sit down for a piss at a festival... if you're a guy... ladies practice your crouching/squatting

Well we were on a loser when we started on toilets, so it wasn't too much of a leap to get us down to the gutter... well my level anyway. It was always just a whether it'd be me or 'Lippy that got us there first.

for women its easy just sitting down!

whats more harder is actually keeping the balance to stay on the toliet and not fall off into a heap knickers round your anklesthats not a great look, and not a look i have sported may i add

My mate however did at her blokes house who then had to break down his bathroom door and pick her up off the floor knickers round her ankles! somthing i've never let her forget!!

Also squeezing 2 or more women into a tiny nightclub/pub/bar toliet cubicle to have a girly chat is also quite challenging..lol and all moving around to allow each one to go to the toliet is also something that needs to be perfected! lol

whats more harder is actually keeping the balance to stay on the toliet and not fall off into a heap knickers round your anklesthats not a great look, and not a look i have sported may i add

My mate however did at her blokes house who then had to break down his bathroom door and pick her up off the floor knickers round her ankles! somthing i've never let her forget!!

Also squeezing 2 or more women into a tiny nightclub/pub/bar toliet cubicle to have a girly chat is also quite challenging..lol and all moving around to allow each one to go to the toliet is also something that needs to be perfected! lol

Lippy I hate to break this to you mate, but that plumbers course you've been taking won't be as useful as you think and growing the moustache may have been a wasted effort too.

Now this is why men and women understand each other as much as cats and dogs! Men go to the toilet on their own, no conversation - women disappear in small groups and have a natter!

Edited by cherries82

• 2 weeks later...