Travel Johns?

Guest FiFFi

You'll notice I said 'most times' :)

Point taken, my error!! Sorry! :(

I only use cans once all other remaining containers are full, and yeah it's a bugger when you knock the can over but thankfully I pack kitchen roll for such occasions (not that it's ever happened to me :D )

But back to any of my original question. Have any ladies succesfully used a empty fabric conditioner bottle without making a mess. It's just I told someone I know that she shouldn't waste money on a travel john and use the Lenor method instead. Perhaps she should take a funnel too?

Yeah that's what I meant. I don't use Lenor myself. I'm not that posh :) Just used the name cos it's a well known brand. Well I'm glad that it's also fine for female use. And as has been said you just tip it down the loos the next day and reuse it.

And if anyone thinks it's disgusting. Will you really feel like that when you have to get up in the night put your shoes on (no need for wellies this year) and trudge through the minefield of guy ropes to the longdrops.