toilets...

Guest greekbird

last year at Reading I was pleasantly surprised with the proper porcelain loos in the main arena; though at times it was difficult to get in the wc area as ppl got silly and qued in the front ones creating a bottleneck and leaving the back ones totally empty, they loos were generaly clean, flushed properly and i was able to do my business with comfort :lol:

Are there loos like that at download or should i brace myself for the horror of the long-drops?

last year at Reading I was pleasantly surprised with the proper porcelain loos in the main arena; though at times it was difficult to get in the wc area as ppl got silly and qued in the front ones creating a bottleneck and leaving the back ones totally empty, they loos were generaly clean, flushed properly and i was able to do my business with comfort :lol:

Are there loos like that at download or should i brace myself for the horror of the long-drops?

Last year they had some "Posh Loos" which you paid extra for.

My daughters going with mates and she says she's getting a "season ticket" type of thing for them, I think she said they were about £15 for the weekend.

aah ok, well at least you won't miss anyone important! :P

in the festie village i think (although don't quote me on that..)

according to their website, the prices are as follows:

3 plop pounds (i.e. 3 trips for different people to use): £6

7 brown crowns (i.e. 7 trips for different people to use): £12.00

weekend wristband (unlimited uses but only for for one person): £13.50