Sonisphere FMC members club

Guest Rancidpunk_76

The point I'm making is, if this party's shit, there'll be very little incentive to buy early next year. So I assume they're going to be doing something to make it... y'know... not shit.

There's a certain band that are going to be there but aren't playing, that I reckon will play. I don't know anything, it's just a hunch, but it would make a lot of sense.

• 4 weeks later...
Okay, early adopters aren't getting the GH: Metallica game or free transport etc. But, if you feel sorry for us who shelled out early and didn't get any free stuff (and were considering buying tickets yourself).....

Please quote 1k933376 when ordering your tickets. As a member of the "Founding Members Club" i may get some free stuff (so might you) and you'll get an invite to the FMC pre-show party on the Friday night which is only open to FMC members.

Cheers guys and gals! :(

Ok, i've just had confirmation that 3 people have used my FMC code and i've now been bumped up to "silver membership" - so, a BIG thankyou to those who used it.

All i need is 1 more person to buy a ticket quoting my FMC code and i could level up to "gold" status and bag free ticket for next years festival.

FMC code - 1k933376

To be honest, I think it's all more hassle than it's worth. trying to get a number has been a bind and I can see the ques being a problem while they cross reference emails and check numbers. Getting a wristband is usually a 20-30 second procedure one at the front of the que. Now with cross referencing, confusion and arguements, well I think it's take a while.

Also, not sure there is a bbq and free food. Was reading on the official boards it had been canned.

To be honest, I've lost interest!