Wellies rain or shine!

Guest Angelab0409

I am so torn right now. I want a pair of Hunters, cos they will last forever and let's be honest, they look fucking wicked. But they are super heavy to cart around if they're not gonna get used.

Feetz look wicked too, but I'm dubious about their gripping capabilities!

Got a pair of hunters for my christmas 2012 since I had to keep buying a cheap pair every festival. Then the crazy heat happened last year so I never bothered taking them and just wore a pair of black combat boots all weekend, so much comfier than having to walk in wellies everywhere in that weather. Hoping I get to do the same this year but the weather doesn't seem to be entirely reliable yet so I'll probably wear my wellies there to save space and just take my wee boots with me.

I'll probs be wearing my hike boots most of the time. I know you can't tell for certain but the weather is likely to be not too bad this year, so the feetz are just a precaution...the sole on them isn't too bad.

By the Thursday/Friday morning you should be able to check the forecast for chances of rain. If it's guaranteed to rain on 2 or more days its worth taking the wellies. If it's only the 1 day I just risk it with taking an old pair of trainers. If worst comes to worst you can buy cheap wellies at T for like £20.

Old trainers for the camp site and wellies for the arena. There's no way I'm risking it after 2012. But last year after about fainting from heat stroke I had to sit against metal railings at main stage and take the melting wellies off, literally felt the rubber molding into a new shape. Thankfully my wellies are pretty wide so I was able to fold them down.

Wellies to me are just part of it, T wouldn't be the same without the need for wellies.