does anyone else have their excited pants on?

Guest lottiesmybaby

#Excited much??

It seems very quiet in here this year and Im fed up of seeing people moaning and bitching on fb.

Its not just about the bands (although Im looking forward to enough of them to justify going again!)

Its about the whole package!!

Is anyone else excited??

Yes!! Just been shopping for the last bits - namely cigs so I'm not paying through the nose for them when I'm there! Everything is ready to be loaded in to the car at 6am!! :D Like others have said, I don't go just for the music but for a worry free weekend - I see it as a holiday haha.

The shop across the road from me is waiting for a fag delivery...they only had 1 pack left of what I smoke (cheap ones) so I need to go back before I go to bed! If not I'll have to drive somewhere...i refuse to be ripped off! I'm just looking forward to a weekend of camping and drinking with friends...the music is a bonus!

The shop across the road from me is waiting for a fag delivery...they only had 1 pack left of what I smoke (cheap ones) so I need to go back before I go to bed! If not I'll have to drive somewhere...i refuse to be ripped off! I'm just looking forward to a weekend of camping and drinking with friends...the music is a bonus!

yep ive allowed the excitement in tonight. Still can't believe I'll get to see Stone Roses after all of these years and also get to cross killers and snow patrol off my list (I know people are slating V for having them again but I've not seen them before) add Noel, Madness, Tom Jones, Human League, Delilah, Proclaimers, Maverick Sabre, Stranglers and more, its gonna be a great weekend.

The haters on FB are just strange individuals indeed, dedicating that much of their time to something they arent even going to