National Express Coaches

Guest 18Alex18

I'm travelling down to Leeds on friday morning (for the day). I want to try to avoid the extortionate on-site drinks prices by getting a few drinks down me early on that I can just "top up" on site.

I assume drinking on National Express Coaches is prohibited but how strict are they? Are you searched before you get on? Is there anyone other than the driver patrolling the coach?

I can imagine on any other day - if I whipped out a can of lager and started drinking it that someone might report it to the driver - but on a coach of festival-goers the situation is likely to be different.

If I was to have, say, a 2 litre bottle of coke that happened to contain another unnamed substance would there likely be any issues?

if you drink it and it looks like what its meant to be you should be okay but when I got one before they said anyone caught drinking would be asked to get off the coach, he sounded very strict and this was just a coach to London, nothing to do with a festival. Be careful!

if you drink it and it looks like what its meant to be you should be okay but when I got one before they said anyone caught drinking would be asked to get off the coach, he sounded very strict and this was just a coach to London, nothing to do with a festival. Be careful!