TICKETS :o

Guest EileenAllardyce

Monday was a bank holiday so no need to worry. I wouldnt worry unless they didnt turn up on the Wednesday before and then I'd make some calls and I'm sure they'd arrange box office collection. These "where are my tickets" threads appear ever year.

Ok, its 9 days away and still haven’t received our tickets.

Got it from ticketline and I went on the site on sunday and it said tickets have been dispatched.

Should I start to worry??

[/quote

you should have them buy the weekend i booked 2 tickets at the same time, i got 1 last friday and the other 1 today was so worried when i only got 1 friday, you booked through ticketline so it will all be fine, hope you get them soon its always a worrie waiting for tickets.

i might have to just arrange for them to be collected at the box office now, this is just ridiculous.

of course they will be sent by special delivery and then i wont be in to sign for them when they are FINALLY sent.... god knows when that will be arrgh :angry:

i leave next thursday morning for the festival.... only day i would be there to sign is saturday so looks like box office collection is my only option unless they go out today which i doubt they will.

useless. this festival's organisation is beyond a joke. more bothered about recruiting random irrelevant sponsors and promoting pansy VIP treatment than looking after the loyal punters who bought tickets in JANUARY!!. disgrace. (i am aware some of you bought well before then as well!!)

Edited by Memory Man