Really really dont want to sell my beni ticket!

Guest oebs

2 pals of mine have today definatley ruled themselves out of coming, ive been on at them for bleeding ages!!

now the flight prices are sky high and the travel on my lonesome seems why too daunting :)

i'd be well up for roadtrippin it if someone has a spare seat?! obviously i'd more than pay my own way

i just know if i dont make it i'll forever regret as my fave bands are headlining :D

any help would be greatly greatly appreciated!

2 pals of mine have today definatley ruled themselves out of coming, ive been on at them for bleeding ages!!

now the flight prices are sky high and the travel on my lonesome seems why too daunting :)

i'd be well up for roadtrippin it if someone has a spare seat?! obviously i'd more than pay my own way

i just know if i dont make it i'll forever regret as my fave bands are headlining :D

now the flight prices are sky high and the travel on my lonesome seems why too daunting :ph34r:

i just know if i dont make it i'll forever regret as my fave bands are headlining :huh:

thanks for the replies guys!

never realised there was train fom perpignan straight to beni! will look into that!

emz could you pm me the link ? im tryin to convince my mate to drive, will let you guys know how i get on

mctom if i do decide to trek it on my todd i'll definatley give you a shout !

thanks again!

Edited by oebs

thanks for the replies guys!

never realised there was train fom perpignan straight to beni! will look into that!

emz could you pm me the link ? im tryin to convince my mate to drive, will let you guys know how i get on

mctom if i do decide to trek it on my todd i'll definatley give you a shout !

thanks again!

now the flight prices are sky high and the travel on my lonesome seems why too daunting :(

i just know if i dont make it i'll forever regret as my fave bands are headlining :)

Hey!

Skyscanner.net is a good site for checking cheapest flights on any given route, try looking further afield like Gerona...

You'd be welcome to join 2 lovely ladies if your friends would like to sell us their tickets? Sound like a good deal???!!!

Jane

• 2 weeks later...

now the flight prices are sky high and the travel on my lonesome seems why too daunting :P

i just know if i dont make it i'll forever regret as my fave bands are headlining ;)

• 3 weeks later...

i made it!

and boy am i f**kin glad i did! had the most amazing time, met the craziest cool people ever, aswell as a beautiful spanish bird who i shall be keeping in contact with

thanks to everyone who replied and the offers of accomdation

heres to next year, and having it up in the midst of hurricanes and bush fires :lol:

i made it!

and boy am i f**kin glad i did! had the most amazing time, met the craziest cool people ever, aswell as a beautiful spanish bird who i shall be keeping in contact with

thanks to everyone who replied and the offers of accomdation

heres to next year, and having it up in the midst of hurricanes and bush fires :blink:

my GF decided to join on friday 10th! drove to london on the sat morn from wales then...and booked her on same flight as me for 200..... got ticket at less than face value tho at 150 which helped with the cost on petrol etc.... wicked time, even if KOL canceled