Nocturne at Blenheim Palace is the first joint venture from Neapolitan Live Events, the creators of Love Supreme Jazz Festival, and U-Live the new live music division of Universal Music Group. Signed in 2015 the five-year deal with Blenheim Palace, sees an investment of £2.5million to bring live music back to the historic Oxfordshire venue.
Nocturne at Blenheim Palace will also provide champagne receptions, fine-dining and banquet packages available inside the State Rooms (including the Long Library) of the 12th Duke of Marlborough’s family home, The Orangery and waterside picnicking.
- Nocturne Live at Blenheim Palace 2020
- Nocturne Live at Blenheim Palace 2019
- Nocturne Live at Blenheim Palace 2018
- Nocturne at Blenheim Palace 2016
- Nocturne at Blenheim Palace 2015
latest on this festival
on Sunday 21st June
line-ups & rumours
with The Lighthouse Family, and Nerina Pallot