WIN FOO FIGHTERS HOODIES
win one of two exclusive 'Frome 24th February 2017' Foo Fighters hoodiesJust answer the simple question below!
The Foo Fighters played a secret show at the 700-capacity Cheese & Grain in Frome, Somerset on Friday 24th February 2017, to announce they'll be headlining Glastonbury Festival in June.
eFestivals picked up a couple of the exclusive hoodies that were made for the night, to offer as competition prizes! You won't get them anywhere else!
(NOTE: the hoodies are sizes 'large' and 'medium')
To win, just answer the question below....
- Only one entry per person.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Tuesday 10th April 2017. The winners names will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
Question: Why did Foo Fighters cancel their planned Glastonbury headline appearance in 2015?
The winners were: Eve Flashwood (Dudley), & Phil Murden (Chelmsford).
Sorry, this competition has ended.
latest on this festival
line-ups & rumours
Glastonbury Festival review