Workers Beer Company bar opening/closing times

Guest mr_bizarre

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will now be up near the Park, having moved away from the old Tipi Field, itself relocated to the Park. The Bimble Inn was until last year an overgrown Tipi, I think they might have a new, larger marquee this year though (I will check thism out at Sunrise Celbration at the end of May for you). Sells lovely organic beers from the Butts Brewery (I think Gloucestershire?) and nice propa cider and it has a brilliant vibe/atmosphere, with live bands at times.

Linktastic!

My mates loved this place last year, but I never made it there.

WHat sort of prices are we talking here, WoW?

Butts Brewery you say????? And I've been to Glasto 4 times and never been there? Someone please chide me for the heathen that I am.

I shall endeavour to find the Bimble Inn by the time the sun goes down on Wednesday.

Ivan -- 2007 was the first time the Bimble Inn appeared at Glastonbury, though it has popped up at Sunrise Celebration and Beautiful Days before that.

Last year, 2007 : Old Tipi Field (the main one), nearest the footbridge back into the Avalon field.

This year, 2008 : Moved along with the whole Tipi Circle up to near the Park, probably the area between the Stone Circle and the Park.

Edited by William of Walworth

Ivan -- 2007 was the first time the Bimble Inn appeared at Glastonbury, though it has popped up at Sunrise Celebration and Beautiful Days before that.

Last year, 2007 : Old Tipi Field (the main one), nearest the footbridge back into the Avalon field.

This year, 2008 : Moved along with the whole Tipi Circle up to near the Park, probably the area between the Stone Circle and the Park.

It will now be up near the Park, having moved away from the old Tipi Field, itself relocated to the Park. The Bimble Inn was until last year an overgrown Tipi, I think they might have a new, larger marquee this year though (I will check thism out at Sunrise Celbration at the end of May for you). Sells lovely organic beers from the Butts Brewery (I think Gloucestershire?) and nice propa cider and it has a brilliant vibe/atmosphere, with live bands at times.

Linktastic!

WoW - you Super star... I've just found my new home at Glastonbury.

This would be quite a nice change for a 'Meet' venue, instead of the bus. Nothing wrong with the cider you understand, but I do love a decent ale.

Edited by HorseboX

Guilty pleasures at the park on thursday night last year was great fun. Was infuriating not being able to get any form of cider in there