fancy a cold one?

Guest laid back in the sun

If you want ice cold drinks, then you need ice. At some Festivals I take a huge highly insulated coolbox rated for at least 5-days in 30C, put in some 2litre frozen water bottles, and after 5-days they are still frozen. Look at Igloo MaxCold for example.

I generally buy drinks from WBC bars, which have expensive cooling systems, image is from glasto-worker taken at the Reading festival.

2007-read-23.jpg

Wouldn't you be better to stick your beer/towel combo in the shade? I know that the water will evaporate quicker in the sun but that's only because it gets hotter, which isn't what you want.

the wet towel technique it is then unless anyone has any other suggestions.... i do have a fridge for the car which is fine for festivals wer u can park beside ur tent but dont fancy walkin to the car everytime i want a cool tin. my prediction for a scorcher is based on the weather in '95.... tribal gathering '95 on may 6th was an absolute scorcher as was may the 6th this year.... glastonbury '95 was also as hot as the sahara so this year should be a repeat if past weather patterns r anythin to go by... well thats my reckoning anyway lol <_<