Goldfrapp

Guest ATB

Does anyone else hope that Goldfrapp play more of their older stuff up to and including supernature as opposed to the newer stuff on seventh tree...

I want to go and hear some dirty electro beats and see Alison looking slutty :(

the new album is ok, but it will make me fall asleep!

Personally I think the new album is brilliant ! and cannot wait to see it live.

I know what you mean tho , last night I watched Strict Machine on You Tube from Glasto 04 again.

I was loved up for that set , but the love turned to pure dirty sleaze for the last few numbers of her set.

I am a bit upset she is on the Pyramid , I had hoped for a sun-down set on t'Other Stage !

Not to worry !

:(

Personally I think the new album is brilliant ! and cannot wait to see it live.

I know what you mean tho , last night I watched Strict Machine on You Tube from Glasto 04 again.

I was loved up for that set , but the love turned to pure dirty sleaze for the last few numbers of her set.

I am a bit upset she is on the Pyramid , I had hoped for a sun-down set on t'Other Stage !

Not to worry !

:(

well i'm hoping i can see Goldfrapp.. scoot over to see the Presets, and then fly over to see Groove Armada..

that will end the festival on a great note..

bad lineup??? my ass it's a bad lineup!!! BRING IT ON!!!! :(:(B)B)

same here....i've been looking forward to the Goldfrapp gig for months....and i have to say i'm very dissappointed with the slot they appear to have...kudos of a Pyramid slot is one thing...but giving her an afternoon slot just kind of kills it for me. i'll be there for sure...but i tend to think with 4 albums of solid and diverse material she really deserved at least a sunset slot or an Other Stage headliner... :(

• 1 month later...

Was it just me or did anyone else think Alison had her costume designed by the same person who decorated the Park Tower! B)B)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest musiclove123

Yes please I would really like to see Goldfrapp. Never seen her live before. The songs I love off her new album are number one (is that on the new album)? and that one where she is singing about being in hospital. Also Happiness :-)

Edited by musiclove123

Yes please I would really like to see Goldfrapp. Never seen her live before. The songs I love off her new album are number one (is that on the new album)? and that one where she is singing about being in hospital. Also Happiness :-)