Kids tickets....HELP!

Guest Heroes

Hope someone can help.

I purchased two weekend tickets and didn't realise that I had to get a ticket for my 2 year old girl.

Anyone know if this can be sorted out on the day or do I have to get her a (free) ticket before arrival?

Thanks in advance

Hope someone can help.

I purchased two weekend tickets and didn't realise that I had to get a ticket for my 2 year old girl.

Anyone know if this can be sorted out on the day or do I have to get her a (free) ticket before arrival?

Thanks in advance

Scenario---- you are at the gates-- yer buzzin yer liddle tidds off-- just about to begin your weekend---- then you are told yer cant get in with the bairn without a ticket--and because of a last minute rush--theres no kids tickets left and for H&S reasons--- she cant get in.

Now-- I`d say its a great way of getting shot of yer bairn for the weekend--just take her to a B&B down the road and dump her on the propreitor explaining she will be fine except for the gluten allergy and she barks during the night.

If thats not your way of doing things (shame) --- I`d venture that you get a ticket for her and have no sleepless nights worrying about it....

OR --do like i used to do-- when visiting theme parks etc etc-- put the bastrds in the boot till you get through the gates.

I stopped this when it backfired on me BIG STYLE circa 1988 when entering Newby Hall Grounds nr Ripon. I was having an unemployed spell so money was tight... "In the boot kids---just till we get through"

The quueuey to get in was huge--and it was hot... the bairns began brayin like stink in the boot--- just as a steward was walking past....... we stopped that little trick from then on. Mind the kids were 17 and 15 by then--so the trick had really ran its course.

Err , where was I?

Oh yes--- get a ticket--you know it makes sense!

den a twig in name-- but an oak in imagination

Den - love the "in the boot" scam, we used to do that to get into race circuits with 20+ year olds in the boot, worked a treat at Donington Park (pay the extra £2 to park in the infield), Brands Hatch, Thruxton. Eventually, like Glasto, etc., they separated car parking from viewing areas, but it was fun while it lasted. Reminded me of that (probably apocrychal) story about the people who hid in portaloos for hours on end, only to emerge just outside hte security point at Glasto <_<

Hello All! I did reply to this post earlier, but must have pressed the wrong button! If you just want to call the office on 10993 772580 we can send you the kids ticket easy as that...we are ticketing the younguns this year as we expect to be close to license capacity and want to make sure that we have allowed for everyone!

Hope that helps,

Graeme

Hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance

Think you will have to get a ticket before hand. I also have a two year old, and went to a couple of festivals last year, and made the same mistake. Just give them a call and they should be able to sort it out for you.

He he he--and some folks call me eh!! Replying to a dead thread just to get your post count up!!

I`ve seen these tactics before--just to secure more dancing figures by your avatar.... eee man, what people have to do eh.

Mind it has increased Chariss posts by 25% so not bad for a single hit eh! :O

Huh? I dont understand?

Oh me likkle Char*.... keep up! You answered a post which had already been answered days before... so your reply merely enabled your post count to rise by 1--to 5.

Yes?

Den

*Char.. species of trout-like piscator indigenous with Scandanavia and found only in a few Lake District waters

I don't know what that means? Sorry, am new to all this......

What does post count rise 1 to 5 mean?

Not being dumb (well maybe perhaps I am <_< , first time on this.

...now , now Howie - I have it on good authority that Den and his German Invasion is 90% assured.

Whether that is a GOOD thing or not, is another matter - perhaps we should put it to a Poll?

The last Pole we asked was pretty one-sided about a German Invasion!!

Good luck with the camper repairs Den - narrow bridges, who needs 'em?

...now , now Howie - I have it on good authority that Den and his German Invasion is 90% assured.

Whether that is a GOOD thing or not, is another matter - perhaps we should put it to a Poll?

The last Pole we asked was pretty one-sided about a German Invasion!!

Good luck with the camper repairs Den - narrow bridges, who needs 'em?

Blimey.....taken me ages to log in as manged to forget my password.....almost as hard as paypal.....anyway where am I ? Well charris has proved that joining a dead thread can be vvery useful,we have managed to smoke out (so to speak) some important information....we are now 90% sure about needing to look out for an individual who has recently repaired his van, speaks with a North East accent and may have a Greek sun tan..............cheers Marooned. I maybe up the pole but you have given hope where there was dismay.

...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppp!

I promise NOT to divulge what you said about 'you know who - AND her, of all people'

...sorry, NO - your conversation is way too 'obscure' even for me and Dennis.

You may be sexy, you may even be female - but you're fired.......

Edited by gratedenini

Ey--and spell me name right--maroned.

denis