Coundown

Guest timespeedsup

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that, between us, we've wound up every member - at this rate the Twiglet Pack will be empty.

Do you think our 'grumpy' Northern humour has rendered them speechless - should we, perhaps, become more 'southern?'

How dare you? I'm not southern, I just live here!

How dare you? I'm not southern, I just live here!

Whoops peaked too early*

It's ten days to go and I posted Bo derreck yesterday, so no more excitement till tomorrow. Ooh what do you think it will be? Apollo 9? Another US state? An obscure pop reference? Stay tuned coun(t)down fans.....

*I'm always doing that. Causes hell with the current ms blue.

ey--thou needs to be careful Blue thou am does.yow are...

you`re onto to yer 2nd Blue-ess and with the last one doin a Sirley Valentine after that Greek Holiday you had.... peakin too early with the current Coloured One might see you going 2-0 down with no way back, if yer knaa what i mean like.

Ey==we all wait with baited breath with what yer gonna do for NUMBER 7 --why dont yer get Morgan Freeman to call round our hoose with your lasses heed in a carrier bag?

"Dont! -- No! Don`t open it! Aw my God!" says Freeman to camera no4 as Brad cuts iopen the box in the desert.

I watched that film on a saturday morning with a mate who was having a real bad divorce. We sat like a pair of blues in the small cinema-- behind us a couple, I swear had full blown sex... I kept wanting to yurn round for a full view but had to be content with a side-ways glance when i went for a hot-dog.

Thjere was only 6 people in the cinema--how weird that was.... and of course most of the bloody film is shot in such dark conditions so there was no light shining on the copulators behind!

That is a vivid memory for me that.

den

It's only one week to go. I was going to use the performers of the song of that name, but as it's Barenaked Ladies it might get me banned. So here's S Club 7

3.jpg

Is he ignoring me do you think? No insulting comments for a couple of days.....

It's only one week to go. I was going to use the performers of the song of that name, but as it's Barenaked Ladies>>>

One of our all -time FAV bands -- bnl. Followed em basically from the very start.. great live. However, must say the latest offering isnt that good.

den

SHED SEVEN for 7 days to go!!

"But not a real green dress that's cruel"

Genius!

Only....C4logo440.jpg......more days now.

And now it can only be one song & band re.....for 3 days to go!

3 DAFT MONKEYS

"One Fine Day"!

:D

2 DAYS TO GO!!!

OK, in yer best Rolf Harris accent let's have a burst of "2 little boys had 2 little toys......"