2008 Line up

Guest Flounder

If you have any capacity you may wish to consider The Beetroot Kings.

They are an up & coming band and although a touch folky; IMO in the same vain as The Levellers & The Wonderstuff; they combine a mix of genres, and I think they would suit your festival really well.

To catch some of their music & background go to: Clicky here to check their My space page

I was fortunate to see them a few weeks ago at Bearded Theory and they were very well received (and have been heralded by the organiser of BT who is also on eFestivals) PLUS the line-up included Hobo Jones and The Junkyard Dogs PLUS Dreadzone so proof indeed that they would suit your lovely little festival...Is it too late for this year or can the organisers fit them in?

(Flounder> I have sent you a PM) :P

• 1 month later...

Well, I thought we were full, Lamma ( the other booker and one of the main doods) thought we were full, but oh no, there has been a few change arounds since then. We're full again now, and hopefully just about to clinch a deal with just one more major headliner....watch efestivals for the exclusive.... :lol:

Well, I thought we were full, Lamma ( the other booker and one of the main doods) thought we were full, but oh no, there has been a few change arounds since then. We're full again now, and hopefully just about to clinch a deal with just one more major headliner....watch efestivals for the exclusive.... :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this is'nt the right place to write this, but can you tell me which day the Inner Ts are playing?. We are so looking forward to seeing such a great line up this year..Is it me or does EIID just get even more wicked bands playing each year? Seizure there Peace love n Anarchy always K n tribe x :D

Edited by RevKev

Sorry if this is'nt the right place to write this, but can you tell me which day the Inner Ts are playing?. We are so looking forward to seeing such a great line up this year..Is it me or does EIID just get get even wicked bands playing each year? Seizure there Peace love n Anarchy always K n tribe x :D