2008 Line up

Guest Flounder

this is being updated as we release the acts, but so far we have, in no particular order...

Alabama 3

The Skatalites

The Beat

Pronghorn

Buzzcocks

Cropdusters

Symarip

The Fabulous Penetrators

Luna Vegas

The Displacements

John E Vistic

The Thirst

Sub Giant

Nigel Lewis & Teh Zorch Men

Chicken Shed Zepplin

Arno Carstens

The Favours

Cash Converted

Port Erin

Goldblade

Steranko

Some Dogs

Dreadzone

Flipron

Ed Rome

Vibronics

Imperial Leisure

The Talks

SixNationState

Back To The Planet

DJ Scratchy

Fat Drunk & Stupid

Hobo Jones & The Junkyard Dogs

Who's Afear'd

The Highliners

The Boot Hill All Stars

Tofu Love Frogs

Tragic Roundabout

AOS3

Los Albertos

Dj's galore

& more tba!!!

Also a couple to take part in...

The Axe Factor

Punk Karaoke

Edited by Flounder

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Psychobilly Sunday – to round off the lineup for Sunday at Endorse it, the legendary Nigel Lewis and the Zorchmen have been booked. Nigel Lewis has been on the psychobilly scene from the beginning, being one of the founding members of top Psychobilly band, The Meteors. We will also be having a hairdresser onsite on Sunday, to provide quiffs and bouffants .

Wreckon ( who evolved from the core of The Mutoid Waste people) will be providing a lot of their Trashed and Wasted Area, which can be seen before-hand as part of Shangri-La at this years Glastonbury. We are also working on a new area, (details of which will be released later) to enhance the whole Endorse it experience.

Given the British climate and the recent awful flash flooding in Somerset ( best wishes to Sunrise & all their punters – hope everyone is okay), it’s worth pointing out that The Endorse it festival site is built on a chalk strata, so flooding should never be a problem ”

Psychobilly Sunday – to round off the lineup for Sunday at Endorse it, the legendary Nigel Lewis and the Zorchmen have been booked. Nigel Lewis has been on the psychobilly scene from the beginning, being one of the founding members of top Psychobilly band, The Meteors. We will also be having a hairdresser onsite on Sunday, to provide quiffs and bouffants .

Wreckon ( who evolved from the core of The Mutoid Waste people) will be providing a lot of their Trashed and Wasted Area, which can be seen before-hand as part of Shangri-La at this years Glastonbury. We are also working on a new area, (details of which will be released later) to enhance the whole Endorse it experience.

Given the British climate and the recent awful flash flooding in Somerset ( best wishes to Sunrise & all their punters – hope everyone is okay), it’s worth pointing out that The Endorse it festival site is built on a chalk strata, so flooding should never be a problem ”

'Flounder': this is being updated as we release the acts, but so far we have, in no particular order...

Alabama 3

The Beat

Pronghorn

Buzzcocks

Cropdusters

Symarip

King Kurt

Luna Vegas

The Displacements

John E Vistic

The Thirst

Sub Giant

Chicken Shed Zepplin

Arno Carstens

The Favours

Cash Converted

Port Erin

Goldblade

Steranko

Some Dogs

Dreadzone

Flipron

Ed Rome

Vibronics

Imperial Leisure

The Talks

SixNationState

Back To The Planet

DJ Scratchy

Fat Drunk & Stupid

Who's Afear'd

The Highliners

The Boot Hill All Stars

Tofu Love Frogs

Tragic Roundabout

AOS3

Los Albertos

Dj's galore

& more tba!!!

The Axe Factor

Punk Karaoke

What a brill line-up. Some real crackers in there! I'm tempted to do this more so than Beautiful Days. Ip, Dip, Sky Blue..........

Hobo Jones are a crackin' live act. and King Kurt :( They're still going are they?! Plus Meteors fella?!

Takes me back to my days at the Klub Foot at Hammersmith Clarendon. :(

All you need know is The Guana Bats and I'll start growing my quiff again!!

Edited by Harrow Strongbow Ciderman!

'Flounder': this is being updated as we release the acts, but so far we have, in no particular order...

Alabama 3

The Beat

Pronghorn

Buzzcocks

Cropdusters

Symarip

King Kurt

Luna Vegas

The Displacements

John E Vistic

The Thirst

Sub Giant

Chicken Shed Zepplin

Arno Carstens

The Favours

Cash Converted

Port Erin

Goldblade

Steranko

Some Dogs

Dreadzone

Flipron

Ed Rome

Vibronics

Imperial Leisure

The Talks

SixNationState

Back To The Planet

DJ Scratchy

Fat Drunk & Stupid

Who's Afear'd

The Highliners

The Boot Hill All Stars

Tofu Love Frogs

Tragic Roundabout

AOS3

Los Albertos

Dj's galore

& more tba!!!

The Axe Factor

Punk Karaoke

What a brill line-up. Some real crackers in there! I'm tempted to do this more so than Beautiful Days. Ip, Dip, Sky Blue..........

Hobo Jones are a crackin' live act. and King Kurt :( They're still going are they?! Plus Meteors fella?!

Takes me back to my days at the Klub Foot at Hammersmith Clarendon. :(

All you need know is The Guana Bats and I'll start growing my quiff again!!

The original theme of the festival has always included a psychobilly theme, but this has got a bit lost with the likes of RDF reforming in order to play the festival following the whole resurgence of the "old school" thing, at tag that was given to us by Zion Train at the first 3 dayer on the old site. Words in ears were had and the Tofus reformed ( CHris Tofu is one of the agents for Pronghorn and Ady Tofu already plays at EiiD in CHickenShed Zepplin) and played one of their initial gigs there. Also in the same year Back to the Planet decide to get back together and after afew emails from the more than lovely Fraggle, they're up on the main stage and I'm back 18ish years , reliving my time at The New Cross Venue/Fordham Park Festival.

So this year we decided to get the psychobilly going again ( and no doubt I'll be back in my be-quiffed youth). Its really great music, with a wide range of styles that we will be putting on.

We have our Sunday Bands in mind for next year already ;)

Yes indeed mate.

Not just the psychobilly thing but i'm impressed alone with you securing The Beat AND The Buzzcocks! Both were favourites from my youth.

And you've secured Dreadzone where some other fests haven't.... If I can afford the money AND time off work I'll be heading to my first Endorse It!

(BTW great name for a fest & i hear the vibe is one of the best) ;)

Yes indeed mate.

Not just the psychobilly thing but i'm impressed alone with you securing The Beat AND The Buzzcocks! Both were favourites from my youth.

And you've secured Dreadzone where some other fests haven't.... If I can afford the money AND time off work I'll be heading to my first Endorse It!

(BTW great name for a fest & i hear the vibe is one of the best) ;)

Most of the people who run EiiD are musicians - this really helps and as far as I know makes us unique amoungst festivals of our size.

I guess EIID being run by non-failed musos makes it unique, but 99% of the people working in the music biz are failed musos, and it's because they've failed is why they're working in the biz side of it. ;)

And I'd say that this is what makes efests unique in music media, it's come about due to a love of music only on the consumer side of things and not as a way to be in it having failed as a muso.

I guess EIID being run by non-failed musos makes it unique, but 99% of the people working in the music biz are failed musos, and it's because they've failed is why they're working in the biz side of it. :)

And I'd say that this is what makes efests unique in music media, it's come about due to a love of music only on the consumer side of things and not as a way to be in it having failed as a muso.

If you have any capacity you may wish to consider The Beetroot Kings.

They are an up & coming band and although a touch folky; IMO in the same vain as The Levellers & The Wonderstuff; they combine a mix of genres, and I think they would suit your festival really well.

To catch some of their music & background go to: Clicky here to check their My space page

I was fortunate to see them a few weeks ago at Bearded Theory and they were very well received (and have been heralded by the organiser of BT who is also on eFestivals) PLUS the line-up included Hobo Jones and The Junkyard Dogs PLUS Dreadzone so proof indeed that they would suit your lovely little festival...Is it too late for this year or can the organisers fit them in?

(Flounder> I have sent you a PM) :P

If you have any capacity you may wish to consider The Beetroot Kings.

They are an up & coming band and although a touch folky; IMO in the same vain as The Levellers & The Wonderstuff; they combine a mix of genres, and I think they would suit your festival really well.

To catch some of their music & background go to: Clicky here to check their My space page

I was fortunate to see them a few weeks ago at Bearded Theory and they were very well received (and have been heralded by the organiser of BT who is also on eFestivals) PLUS the line-up included Hobo Jones and The Junkyard Dogs PLUS Dreadzone so proof indeed that they would suit your lovely little festival...Is it too late for this year or can the organisers fit them in?

(Flounder> I have sent you a PM) :P