The Pets Thread

Lithium05

Okay, despite her good looks getting a decent photograph of Connie right now is proving most difficult. She does not want to be paraded around for a bunch of hippies on a festival website, she's far too pretty for that!

This is the best shot I could get before she got really mad with me:

connie.jpg

Here is a photo of her I took a good few years ago, when she wasn't looking:

katy006.jpg

Cleo is off galavanting at the moment, searching for men. But here she is with Connie on a photo I took a while ago:

Photo-0120.jpg

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might buy a couple of Guinea Pigs now that the Hamster is dead

Please don't put hats and glasses on them if you do...

My cat: Well, it's not all bad news. She should have 10 (units?) of urea in her blood but currently has 24. They need a urine sample in order to test how much urea she has in her urine, in order to tell exactly how progressed the kidney failure is.

If it's treatable it will mean her having to have a special diet and a tablet once a day. If this stresses her out then we may feel it's better not to treat her, and allow her to live as normal until things start to get really bad.

The good news is she's not in pain and has come home and eaten a big meal so her appitite isn't faltering as yet :P

Here's afew pics of my cat Suki, they were taken about 6 months ago when she was just a kitten. She much bigger now but still a total menace!

adjhqc_th.jpg

122khzc_th.jpg

30cr715_th.jpg

bj5ul1_th.jpg

shes a silver bengal. I got her from a couple who live in the snowdonia national park where she lets them more or less run free. Think this is why she's always sitting on top of the wardrobe or the kitchen cabinets. She also enjoys nothing more than a good scrap which is where the half african leapard cat come out in her!

• 3 weeks later...

Connie is no longer doing ok :P

She isn't responding as well as was to be expected to the tablets and special food, and now has to have further tests to find out if there's something else wrong with her. The poor thing stinks of wee :P

She's in good spirits though and I bought her a new bed yesterday which she evidently likes:

0_0.jpg

The house was too quiet since we lost Harry in July so we have adopted a dog from the local canine rescue.

Her name is Bella and she's a staffie/collie cross. We'll be bringing her to preseason/birthday camp with us next month so you can meet her then :P

img1567hv.jpg

img1565.jpg

(thanks to Wullie for fixing it after I told him how to do it wrong)

Edited by treacle

The house was too quiet since we lost Harry in July so we have adopted a dog from the local canine rescue.

Her name is Bella and she's a staffie/collie cross. We'll be bringing her to preseason/birthday camp with us next month so you can meet her then :P

img1567hv.jpg

img1565.jpg

(thanks to Wullie for fixing it after I told him how to do it wrong)

She's beautiful :P

Edited by Katster