Truck festival headliner is...

Guest zahidf

Lemonheads doing its a shame about ray set:

http://www.drownedinsound.com/articles/3164290

Quite big for such a small festival...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've never been to Truck before - can anyone give me an idea of what it's like? I've been to the bigguns, Glastonbury, Reading and also Summer Sundae, and I go to Strawberry Fair every year as it's on my doorstep. Will there be ample food stalls for vegemetarians like me?

i've never been to a steventon pub during the fest actually, but the star is pretty brilliant, if for no other reason than it does scrumpy! :) do they do brekkies during Truck? that might get me out of the site for a walk :lol:

(i'm an ex-abingdonian btw...i escaped!)

• 8 months later...

Ash and Supergrass, plus many more now announced!

Tix bought - thankfully it DOESNT clash with Latitude this year :P

• 1 month later...

Lots of additions - loving Grammatics!

AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR, ASH, BROKEN RECORDS, CALORIES, CHEW LIPS, DAMO SUZUKI, DATA.SELECT.PARTY, DETROIT SOCIAL CLUB, DJ FOOD, ERRORS, GABRIEL MINNIKIN, GARY LOURIS & MARK OLSEN, GRAMMATICS, HOLTON'S OPULENT OOG, JALI FILY CISSOKHO, MIKE HERON, NERVOUS TEST PILOT, PETE MOLINARI, PULLED APART BY HORSES, RUTH MINNIKIN AND HER BANDWAGON, SPORTSDAY MEGAPHONE, SUPERGRASS, TOTALLY ENORMOUS EXTINCT DINOSAURS,> YACHT

Is anyone else going??

4 of us have tickets and another 4 hopefully booking this week!

Been a few times before but missed the last 2 or 3. Judging by the headliners it must've grown a lot since I was last there so I hope it's still got its lovely village fete feel...