P-MATES/SHE PEES!

Guest bruciebonus

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The misses has tried the She-pees and apparently it does take a bit of practice before you master the art of peing standing up.

Anyone wanting TravelJohns for late night tent peeing then Travelpharm seems to be the cheapest place at the moment. I think its free postage if you order more than 1 pack as well.

http://www.travelpharm.com/index.cfm/malar..._urinal_pk_of_3

Happy peeing <_<

Top thread.......I'm thinking this is the way to go. Listning to all the horror stories, I was begining to think I was goint to have to cross my legs for the whole weekend <_<

I got a plastic she-pee for Glastonbury last year.

Practiced first in the shower, second over the loo and third pissed so throught i'd cracked it?? Nah, no such luck. Pee'd all down the leg of my pants first time I used it when I got there. Never had the confidance/bottle to use it again after that.

Thinking of getting a whiz for this year, they've got a bigger top bit.

I got a plastic she-pee for Glastonbury last year.

Practiced first in the shower, second over the loo and third pissed so throught i'd cracked it?? Nah, no such luck. Pee'd all down the leg of my pants first time I used it when I got there. Never had the confidance/bottle to use it again after that.

Thinking of getting a whiz for this year, they've got a bigger top bit.

Tell you what - it was a piece of piss (sorry!!)

I was all prepared to wee all over myself and didn't at all. I looked like a pro.... felt a bit odd though, bit like being a man only with a flexible purple willy :lol:

It's great, glad I got one. I'm not going to tell anyone and shock my mates whilst out camping, going to line up next to the guys

hahaha, great vid!

i've always been a big fan of p-mates, but have experienced the odd, er, leak. those whiz things look much better cos they've got a rim around the top. think i'm going to invest, esp. for in the middle of the night (if only there was some way you could use them whilst still in yr sleeping bag....:) )

Bought a whizz off ebay since this topic started, in fact bought 3, got my sisters 1 each.

They're great, convinced i was going to wee over myself but held firm and it was leak free.

This is my 7th glasto but always hovered, wish i'd bought one years ago. Not sure if they were invented then though.

I know this sounds horrid but it said with mine that you don't need to rinse them after each use....!? That they are self cleaning and you can even share using it with someone - I'm not going to do that! Apparently it's ok to rinse it once you get back from your trip..... I might get a little bottle and fill it with water and then rinse it out that way... whilst no one is looking :)

Juest bought mine off ebay for £9.99 delivered, but am just a bit concerned how to wash it after I have used it, would not look good rinsing it out at the taps ? any ideas as I don't want it to get smelly (yuk)