P-MATES/SHE PEES!

Guest bruciebonus

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning!

I brought the purple Whizz for last years Glasto and I have to say that it was fab! Its make of a thin rubber so you can squash it up so it its into your bag and then it just pings open again when you need it.

Best points of the whizz ...

1. Not having to sit near any manky loo's.

2.Needing to wee in the night and being able to do it in a bottle!

3.Its very clean

4.When not at the festival you can walk in when your husband is in the bath and freak the hell out of him by standing there doing a wee!

5. you can write in the snow like men do!!!!!

Errrrr I have a bit of an embarassing question ......... I have a SheWee which I have yet to try out BUT it's very narrow compared to the Whizz version and I don't know whether to position it inside or outside my errr 'lips' if you know what I mean.

What have other people done when using it?

i bought some for festivals last year, but never used them for fear of falling over :blink:

must be better prepared this year.

Errrrr I have a bit of an embarassing question ......... I have a SheWee which I have yet to try out BUT it's very narrow compared to the Whizz version and I don't know whether to position it inside or outside my errr 'lips' if you know what I mean.

What have other people done when using it?

Edited by Glastobelle

hey there!! sorry i started this thread an then dissapeared!! much apologies!!

had a look at the one on ebay.....think i prefer the purple whizz, the she wee one looks a tad small!!! (now i know why you weren't sure about puttin it in or out!!! although i def wouldnt reccomend puttin it in, that would be too much like hard work after a cider or ten and its just wrong ;) !!)

as i said at the start, i usually use the cardboard pmate ones but im def going to buy a purple whizz, have also convinced my friend to get one to!! more enviromentally friendly and def cost less!! we worked out that we must spend about £20-£30 each buying the cardboard ones.

the only advice i can give you for using them is, wear loose fitting bottoms although my friend can only do it while wearing a skirt (practice using both!!) relax and just let go (have seen numerous girls standing in the same spot for over 20mins and still couldnt do it!! total stage fright!! hilarious!! ;) ), remember and lean slightly forward so as not to overflow at the back!!

im not to sure about the bag attachment though, the thought of peeing into a bag kinda freaks me out!! wouldnt mind a big plastic bottle of some sort cut in half and then emptied in the morning.....would just need to remeber it was there an be careful not to kick it over :blink: !!

hey there!! sorry i started this thread an then dissapeared!! much apologies!!

had a look at the one on ebay.....think i prefer the purple whizz, the she wee one looks a tad small!!! (now i know why you weren't sure about puttin it in or out!!! although i def wouldnt reccomend puttin it in, that would be too much like hard work after a cider or ten and its just wrong ;) !!)

as i said at the start, i usually use the cardboard pmate ones but im def going to buy a purple whizz, have also convinced my friend to get one to!! more enviromentally friendly and def cost less!! we worked out that we must spend about £20-£30 each buying the cardboard ones.

the only advice i can give you for using them is, wear loose fitting bottoms although my friend can only do it while wearing a skirt (practice using both!!) relax and just let go (have seen numerous girls standing in the same spot for over 20mins and still couldnt do it!! total stage fright!! hilarious!! ;) ), remember and lean slightly forward so as not to overflow at the back!!

im not to sure about the bag attachment though, the thought of peeing into a bag kinda freaks me out!! wouldnt mind a big plastic bottle of some sort cut in half and then emptied in the morning.....would just need to remeber it was there an be careful not to kick it over :blink: !!

Don't suppose you have a link to wear I could by such purple whizz? There's nothing worse than getting into your tent completely splamo'd, spending about half an hour taking your clothes off as you keep falling over, getting all snuggled in your sleeping bag and then needing a wee!!! Arghhhh, nightmare. I want a she-pee whizz thingy :)

Sorry I am back! Yes its the purple freedom one I have. I remember last year after Kaiser Chiefs, loads of people decended on the toilets and the ques were huge. The she pee toilets were closed and all fenced off which really peed (sorry about the pun!) us ladies off so we got though the fence chanting ' I predict a riot' and all whiped out our whizes and went! Some people were squating in the bowl things too! It was a a great moment!!! :lol:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa! Great. Got a great (but not in a weird way) mental image then! Yeah my sister and me plucked up the courage to go and use the she-pee - which took a lot for us - and when we got there it was closed! This was at about 7pm. Thought that was a bit naff as the guys urinal thingys were open until really late :lol:

• 2 weeks later...