P-MATES/SHE PEES!

Guest bruciebonus

Never again!!!

Do not use one when you're desperate for a wee (or have had a few pints), I learned the hard way. Thankfully my emergency poncho came to good use &, like a harry potter cloak, shielded my pissy pants from view, allowing me to get back to the tent & babywipe myself & bin my trousers!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first tried these I used the cardboard ones the wateraid girls give out - no problems whatsoever!

The next year I thought I would buy my own plastic one - but ended up peeing down my leg and having a tell tale wee streak down my jeans for a few hours!

I am determined to use one again, so am going to buy a different version and try again!!

When I first tried these I used the cardboard ones the wateraid girls give out - no problems whatsoever!

The next year I thought I would buy my own plastic one - but ended up peeing down my leg and having a tell tale wee streak down my jeans for a few hours!

I am determined to use one again, so am going to buy a different version and try again!!

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one that can hover over the loo and wee, without having to sit on the seat?

It was a skill I learnt when faced with european toilets in little towns that were simply a hole in the floor!

And for night times in the tent I have a fabric conditioner bottle with a very wide neck.

That's so funny! lol I'm waiting for my she pee to arrive (I chose it over the whizz because it's been tried and tested) but even I assumed it went on the outside. Of course there must still be a problem with drips however you use it, right?

I plan on using it in the shower a few times before graduating to the loo (or the bathroom floor) and I'll post an update then.

I'm happy to report that I collected my she wee from the post office just a few days ago.....and immediately stood at the toilet to use it, no messing around, clothes and all!!! No puddles to report - although I take on board everything you guys have said about the tendancy to get a bit slap dash when inebriated. The only problem I seem to have - don't know if anyone has the same - is that my bladder doesn't always feel completely empty. Is this why guys clench and unclench their buttocks? Has anyone got an infection from this or is it just a psychological thing?

• 2 weeks later...