Glasto/Leeds or both?

Guest jay_sticks

do glasto!

althought if you can do both then do it. I did both last year and it was a great summer

i love glastonbury and go every year, but this is the first yr in a long time im not going - mainly due to changing jobs/money and weather. I would recommend it to anyone tho. It is completely different to leeds fest so depends what you're used to, but there is something special about it.

I have ended up going to both !!! <_<

FINALLY got my Leeds ticket, and then turns out work are sending me to Cardiff on the Mon/Tues when Glasto starts on the Weds, so seemed rude not to travel the hour and a half when work will be paying my journey to and from Leeds !!!

Have to say the registration and ticket getting was *immesurably* better than Leeds. BUT i have assumed that Glasto is just a bigger version than Leeds (I have only ever done Leeds Festival for last 4 years) so.............

..........exactly HOW is it different to Leeds?

What other considerations are to be made for these differences etc (obviously apart from the mud-waders lol !!)

Thanks -_-

It'll be a few weeks, they'll announce a few more NME stage bands and the rest of the Mainstage. Carling Stage will follow so you might find something you like. Don't know when Lock Up/Dance tent is announced, or for that matter the Comedy stage, as it was late last year due to them changing it.

From what I've heard, the trouble in recent years is nothing on the 2002 riots, we were camped about 100m from the main 'trouble' in 2007, but it was just a bunch of tw*ts chucking stuff on a fire and cheering, and as far as I know the only people hurt were those actually involved i.e. jumping over the fire and so on <_<

Hey what would you say was better for 18-yr old bloke with mates?

Leeds more chilled? I have someone who is thinking they want my Leeds ticket for face and I can still get a glasto ticket i'm jst wondering what youre opinion of them is and ow the differ, having been t both?

"You are in for a shock, albeit a good one :("

I have just seen an ariel photo of Glasto...............i think ive pee'd my pants !!!! :unsure:

I kinda feel like i ordered a chihuahua and a T-Rex just got delivered !!!!

<Gulp>

<im in my happy place, im in my happy place.......>