ARCTIC MONKEYS WILL HEADLINE NEXT YEAR

Guest mike99

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not trying to show bias. but there is only so much incompitance that you cna take!!

how thick do you have to be to compare muse to busted or mcfly utter crap!!!

oasis! more talented than muse !! what a load of crap they use the same chords in pretty much every song. atleast use decent bands in your analogy.

radiohead are good, but live are no where near as intense.

anyways my point is arctic monkeys arent a headline band , muse are this is proved by reading /leeds 06 if you were there

honest though.

bit like busted and mcfly! ;)

People always move on from loving muse, i inclube myself in that. In 10 years time they wont be headlinign festivals and they also wont be remembered for classic songs. If u ask non muse fans to name classic songs, they cant!

Unlike real top bands lika oasis, manics, blur, radiohead.

we all know u adore muse, buy ur username.

but try not to use to much bias.

honest though.

bit like busted and mcfly! ;)

People always move on from loving muse, i inclube myself in that. In 10 years time they wont be headlinign festivals and they also wont be remembered for classic songs. If u ask non muse fans to name classic songs, they cant!

Unlike real top bands lika oasis, manics, blur, radiohead.

we all know u adore muse, buy ur username.

but try not to use to much bias.

im not trying to show bias. but there is only so much incompitance that you cna take!!

how thick do you have to be to compare muse to busted or mcfly utter crap!!!

oasis! more talented than muse !! what a load of crap they use the same chords in pretty much every song. atleast use decent bands in your analogy.

radiohead are good, but live are no where near as intense.

anyways my point is arctic monkeys arent a headline band , muse are this is proved by reading /leeds 06 if you were there

ur a bit tetchy about muse arnt you. arctic monkeys are a headline band, as a are muse. I take you havnt been to see radiohead then if you think muse are more intense. radiohead glato 1997 was the most intense band ive ever seen. Ive never said muse are not amazing live, but they havnt got classic songs or songs which will go down as classics and they still have got to make a career defining album.

also oasis are very talented, not as good a musician as matt bellamy i will give you that. Im no great big fan of oasis but come on there the band the defined a decade, muse wouldnt even get in the top 10 defining albums of this decade..No I never saw muse headline 2006, well done for loking at my sig :O

But ive seen muse plenty of times from the very start, not just a fan of bands when they get massive ;)

Edited by muse forever

hmmm alryt i'll let you off!! you have valid grounds for comment!!

but it does annoy me when 'in my opinion' people underestimate muse, saying that selling out wembley twice is an impressive achivement for someone who cnt get in the top 10 ;)

and i agree i normally lose interest in bands when media hype surrounds them but im just taken away by bellamy a genius.

anyways sorry for snappin :O

hopefully they will headline next year, theres been so good headliners for a few years now, razorlight being the all time worst (well i assume i didnt see them)

and AM totally blew away muse in 2006. Muse were once a great band, but they have lost it now, the first 2 or 3 albums were pretty good but the new one seems like they are just writing total shite, they are kinda trying to be weird for the sake of it. AM are more original and fun

Edited by dannypal

Bravo on making a guess which is fairly obvious. Ive got 2 of the 3 headliners for 2009 in my head already (guesses obviously, im not claiming to know, since Melvin Benn won't even know yet)

FRI: LostProphets (New Album out by then, headlining Download.. natural progression would see them headline Reading)

SAT: Arctic Monkeys (Maybe... depends on how long the Last Shadow Puppets thing lasts... We could well see TLSP headlining the NME tent instead)

SUN: Anyones guess... Green Day? Foos? Guns n Roses? The Verve? Could be anyone at this point really, as could the Friday, and Saturday but they would be my early guesses.

hopefully they will headline next year, theres been so good headliners for a few years now, razorlight being the all time worst (well i assume i didnt see them)

and AM totally blew away muse in 2006. Muse were once a great band, but they have lost it now, the first 2 or 3 albums were pretty good but the new one seems like they are just writing total shite, they are kinda trying to be weird for the sake of it. AM are more original and fun

Im mates with loads of muse fans and they all agree with me. I like muse i would go see them, just to hear the old stuff. In fact i have seen them live on the absolution tour and they were pretty good then, they have just gone down hill from there, with all the dancing robots and shite, they need to get back to good music

Im mates with loads of muse fans and they all agree with me. I like muse i would go see them, just to hear the old stuff. In fact i have seen them live on the absolution tour and they were pretty good then, they have just gone down hill from there, with all the dancing robots and shite, they need to get back to good music