• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darrenbha

• HorseboX

• honeydew

• Addicted_Adele

OK i am going to roll another 1 of these .... I need a Little help

splifflt5.jpg

ok I will lick the skins , can you grind this Bud and start to sprinkle it in ... Pass the JD i need to wet my whistle

Edited by karlpowell

*Tells Underneath The Bottom Weed related story*

My weed tolerance is so bad that I won't even try it after getting so passively stoned at a football match that I couldn't get out of my seat. This has happened to me on more than one occasion.

Edited by karlpowell

Room for a little one? I've got some honey rum here, which I bought in Greece last year purely because it came in a plastic bottle! Did someone mention they were going to buy growlers? get me one while you're there, will you? Cheers!
Edited by karlpowell

Huh, what? Who wants to sit down? *shuffles up* sure - no worries *falls asleep again*

(I wonder how many pages of bullshit we can come up with this year?! :D)

Edited by Chocky

YES please

jagermeistermd5.jpg

ohh i dont think ive ever had this before *takes big swig* ..... ohh ..... * takes another big swig* .... Right Im off watching sex pistols * hums * "I am the anti crist , I am the sporty spice"

Edited by karlpowell

Morning all, can I sit by your lovely looking fire for a bit?

Yes, yes, I know it's the afternoon - I came over on my way back from the green fields early this morning and nearly took all my eyebrows off, so I went for a bit of kip in me tent while the fire died down a bit.

<gets out perfect doobie and sparks up> now, I know you're all thinking it's a bit small but I prefer a nicely rolled joint to some huge mutha that took 4 people to roll! Small but perfectly formed is the way forward, and there's plenty more where that came from!

Ahh it's nice to meet you all and put names to faces. Been meaning to hook up with some efesters but keep getting accidentally trashed. It's not my fault, you understand...

Spliff anyone?

Ill take that off your hands Mr Toker!

And Karl, Ive told you a squillion times.....Parafin, not Petrol!

.....Dear sweet lad, but so easily confused!

Hot chocolate anyone?

:-D