GCSE Results Clash?

Guest tdrules

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha good plan like.

a car would come in handy up here, although i personally wouldnt drive, as the likes off leeds, sheffield, manchester and glasgow are all within a few hours drive. also its nice to drive to the beach instead of getting the smelly metro!!!

probably not, its probably quite high as far as transport systems like that go. its not a flea ridden rat pit, and no stations to my knowledge have a resident tramp!! i think the worst qualities and the 5 billion old ladies with loads of shopping bags, and the 6 billion charvs who either have a buggy with them, or are playing terrible music on thier mobiles!!

hey the manchester one isn't that bad ................................................ ok it is but still.....

probably not, its probably quite high as far as transport systems like that go. its not a flea ridden rat pit, and no stations to my knowledge have a resident tramp!! i think the worst qualities and the 5 billion old ladies with loads of shopping bags, and the 6 billion charvs who either have a buggy with them, or are playing terrible music on thier mobiles!!

You digust me. You come over here, to what is one of the finest cities in the land from dirty gun and drug ridden manch*ster and think you can enjoy our land. Well, you can't.

You crap accents and lancashite hotsplot - youre all worse than the southerners.

CHANTS: What were you shouting:

Where The Fcuk Is Lankashire, Where the fcuk is Lancashire?

And no-one knew cos its such a grot hole

I found out today that my GCSE Results Day will be Thursday 21st August, does that clash with Leeds?

Also, enrolment for 6th Form is 21st-26th, so is there anyway to pick up my results AND go to the festival?

I thought of going to Leeds on Wednesday (with the early entry thingy), pitch my tent, get a wristband, walk out to pick up my results, come back.

Is that possible?

Nice, I'll welcome you there!

TIPS: Stay away from Urbis. NME paradise. Stay away from the majority of south Manchester/Salford (especially Cheetham Hill, Moss Side, Harpurhey and the like). Affleck's Palace= Heaven.

And arguably the best music scene in Britain to boot ^^. We have Academies 1-4, MEN Arena, Apollo, Central, as well as smaller ones like Roadhouse, Joshua Brooks, Jabez Clegg, Night and Day and the Music Box. And a Chinatown and a Gay Village.

Check out Jilly's Rockworld and the Ruby Lounge.

AND BY GOD, STAY AWAY FROM A LITTLE PLACE CALLED RADCLIFFE.

Hope that helps :D

• 2 years later...