Working download.

Guest thrust

Before you toerags tell me off for not searching properly i did type in 'work download and jobs download' in the search bad so please don't kill me!

I was wondering if anyone had any links for working at download. I went on the official website and it said that cos mostly third parties do all of it they dont have any opportunities. No links to third parties. I want to work download and have a party...third party. sorry.

hope you can be some help fellas.

Alex x x x

• 1 year later...

/index.php?showtopic=115315">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.p...howtopic=115315

I'm working for DC services hopefully....

Grr, can anyone give me some advice on how to post links properly please?

When I try to post the above link under the title 'work' it doesn't seem to work...

Edited by inspectedinspector

• 1 year later...

I was enrolled to work download this year with what I think used to be the better festival group but i think they've changed names now?

Anyway got an email off them a while ago saying they no longer needed volunteers because they didnt get the contract with download or something.

Still, with a lineup like this i'd rather pay and see all the acts i want too :)