smoking at download?

Guest alex89

now theres a smoking ban does that mean no smoking in the tents

im a non smoker so it doesnt bother me except when people dont watch what they are doing and end up burning holes in my clothes

so is it no smoking in the tents and if it is it a good or bad thing in your opinion

There's a bit about the smoking ban and smoking in the tents /index.php?showtopic=91733&hl=smoking">here.

I'm not too fussed really, especially if the tent second stage is open air. Saying that, if someone was smoking all over me, I'd probably say something.

ETA: Hah, fair point ^_^

Edited by savestheday

• 1 year later...

I quit smoking on Chantix though I have tried to do cold turkey on two occasions, but of no use. I have smoked for around 5 yrs with pack a day. Thanks to chantix and the support my family provided me. It really helped me to get over my nicotine addiction and I don’t feel craving anymore. There is one thing which I would like to share and which helped me a lot initially, try having a glass of water when you feel craving the most. It a tough road but it's worth so best luck to all those who want to give up smoking.

Edited by shanel

I quit smoking on Chantix though I have tried to do cold turkey on two occasions, but of no use. I have smoked for around 5 yrs with pack a day. Thanks to chantix and the support my family provided me. It really helped me to get over my nicotine addiction and I don’t feel craving anymore. There is one thing which I would like to share and which helped me a lot initially, try having a glass of water when you feel craving the most. It a tough road but it's worth so best luck to all those who want to give up smoking.