Rock im Park

Guest tommay

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scandinavian camp sounds like fun.. we'll be hoisting a swedish flag, keep your eyes peeled! (but of course, non-scandinavians are welcome too - IF YOU HAVE LOTS OF BEER! :D haha kidding)

speaking of which, does anybody know what the chances are of getting your flag stolen at the camp?! that would really piss me off..!

scandinavian camp sounds like fun.. we'll be hoisting a swedish flag, keep your eyes peeled! (but of course, non-scandinavians are welcome too - IF YOU HAVE LOTS OF BEER! :D haha kidding)

speaking of which, does anybody know what the chances are of getting your flag stolen at the camp?! that would really piss me off..!

You Swedes sound pretty nuts man....Hope you don't mind makin room at your zone for a couple of mad Scots guys? We're travelin late on Wednesday and get into Frankfurt Hahn at around 22.40, dunno if we shud keep travelin that night or just camp for the night and get some local brew down us? In any case, we'll hoist the Rampant Lion when we arrive at the campsite on the Thursday.

Until then..."THE PUSSY'S ON ICE!"

anyone know if its easy to score some green at the festival or wud it be easier trying the city??

Just need to watch you don't camp too near the road, maybe nearer the camping sign to the left of the one at the info center?

Bye the way, has anyone translated the gubbins on the back of the ticket yet? If so, what does it say?

"THE PUSSY'S ON ICE!"

Edited by Fistfights n Foreplay

Just bought our tickets two days before it was sold out!

We wanna join in on the Scandinavian Camp (with a touch of Nova Scotia, eh?)!

How many are you in your groups? rockchick87, Lintvedt and Fistfights...

We are 2 Norwegian guys, 21 years old..

(Lintvedt; where are you from in Norway? rockchick87; you and your friends are all from Lund, yeah? I used to date someone from there! :lol:)

Ahh, looking forward to the festival now!

Going to take the train/hitchhike from Frankfurt on thursday, so will be down there around 18-19 i guess!

-andy

Just bought our tickets two days before it was sold out!

We wanna join in on the Scandinavian Camp (with a touch of Nova Scotia, eh?)!

How many are you in your groups? rockchick87, Lintvedt and Fistfights...

We are 2 Norwegian guys, 21 years old..

(Lintvedt; where are you from in Norway? rockchick87; you and your friends are all from Lund, yeah? I used to date someone from there! :lol:)

Ahh, looking forward to the festival now!

Going to take the train/hitchhike from Frankfurt on thursday, so will be down there around 18-19 i guess!

-andy

Were 2 Guys from Ayrshire in Scotland. We both play in the same band called "Fistfights n Foreplay" check us out on Myspace.com/fistfightsnforeplay. I'm Wullie the bass player and Aggi is our new guitarist.

Looks like we'll be the old guys in the camp, I'm 41 and Aggi is 25 but don't let that fool you!!!!

"IF IT AINT ROCKIN...CUT IT OFF!"

All right! This is looking better and better!

Lintvedt: Haha, funny, we're going on the same flight! From Torp, yeah? We're from Horten originally (study in Trondheim), so maybe we know the guy/guys from Tønsberg!

We'll stay the night in Frankfurt though, and then catch a train/hitchhike on Thursday... Sharkeybmelody: sure you don't have any room in your car? Woud've been perfect! :lol:

Wullie: I will check you guys out on myspace!

carlyflower: come join us at the Viking camp! (we gotta call it that now that norwegians, swedes, scots and english are joining up!)

By the way: anybody got a spare tent for 2 prs they don't need? we're going camping in brazil, maybe someone wants to sell an old tent....?

sharkey: as you've been to rip a few times, where should we have our camp?

-andreas

alright boys, ill be in frankfurt on the wed night then drivin down to nurnberg on the thurs, fancy a few scoops with 8 scouce lads? you wallets will be safe dont worrie! dont think we will have any room in the car for you boys like, but just give us a shout, ive been a few times before to the festival like so might have some hints and tips for ya

Superb man!!!! Only thing is we arrive at Frankfurt Hahn @ 11:50pm and need to travel to Frankfurt International to get the train down to Nuremberg the following morning. (we might keep travellin tho the night since the trains run) any ideas? Like the sound of testing out some fallin down water!!

"The Pussy's On Ice!"