Underage Festival 2008

Guest The_Reckoner

• 3 weeks later...

lovely atmosphere last year and a decent line up

20 quid you cant go wrong

the line up will be predictable though

pretty much nme new band wether thats a good or bad thing ???

lightspeed champion

joe lean JJJ

Vampire Weekend

are my tips

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If you look at the thread this guy started elsewhere it becomes apparent what a thinly-veiled promoter this is.

As for the festival itself, there are no bands which you can't see elsewhere, it's going to be full of twatty 14-year-olds who will drink two caps of vodka in the portaloos and stumble around in a haze for the rest of the day, perhaps sobering enough to see Gallows on the back of their NME cover. Count me firmly out.

***UNDERAGE LINE-UP ANNOUNCEMENT***

This year at Underage Festival we are having a special DJ set tent... bringing you...

***Young Turks Soundsystem presents***

Faris Rotter (DJ Set)

Lightspeed Champion (DJ Set)

Mystery Jets (DJ Set)

Good Shoes (DJ Set)

Frederick Blood-Royale (Ox.Eagle.Lion.Man. DJ Set)

Kid Harpoon (DJ Set)

Young Turks (DJ Set)

woop woop

• 2 weeks later...
If you look at the thread this guy started elsewhere it becomes apparent what a thinly-veiled promoter this is.

As for the festival itself, there are no bands which you can't see elsewhere, it's going to be full of twatty 14-year-olds who will drink two caps of vodka in the portaloos and stumble around in a haze for the rest of the day, perhaps sobering enough to see Gallows on the back of their NME cover. Count me firmly out.

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 year later...
Bothered about all that. who really cares... everyones a apparently f**king promoter on this page.

Facts are that Underage is great Idea and it quality last year...

And you can say what you like about 14 years olds, but they have a better time at gigs that most folks.. purely because they are there for the music.. This my last year of being able to go, so im defo in.

And you cant see all of these bands everywhere else, a lot of them are underage themselves and only playing underage - pull in emergency, care bears on fire, etc etc....

Go back to o2 wireless and listen to the kaiserchiefs, you snobby twat.