NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did try to order Batman from Shopto but have moved house and have forgotten the answer to my security question (I probably mashed the keyboard when I typed in the answer originally because I hate security questions). So I can't update my account. I got so pissed off trying to change my account details, I asked them to close my account in the end.

Anyway, I have a £20 Game voucher left over from Christmas so may pop in to town next Saturday to buy a copy.

I really should finish Deus Ex first though

I've gone and ordered the MW3 Hardened edition, thinking I'll get a good deal with the additional dlc. Not sure if its the right move though ... thoughts?

Edited by modey

Am deciding whether to pre order MW3 or Elder Scrolls 5? I'll end up getting both anyway by christmas, I just don't have enough for both at the moment, Need a job!

Been waiting for Elder scrolls since I completed Oblivion, MW3 looks decent though with some coool new features n ting. Which one is everyone else getting?

Edited by Jackmypie

Am deciding whether to pre order MW3 or Elder Scrolls 5? I'll end up getting both anyway by christmas, I just don't have enough for both at the moment, Need a job!

Been waiting for Elder scrolls since I completed Oblivion, MW3 looks decent though with some coool new features n ting. Which one is everyone else getting?

Elder Scrolls leans a lot more to the RPG side of things than Fallout 3 and NV. However, they are very, very good games. Those that don't get into it either don't have the time or the attention span. Oblivion is awesome, as was Morrowind before it. I can't wait for Skyrim and it's sure to be a million times better than Modern Warfare 3.

It depends what you consider to be more boring. Endless levelling, fighting and weapons upgrading or endless shooting at grey men on grey backgrounds.

Games are shit.

Got the Oblivion 5th anniversary edition for a tenner, hopefully coming in the next couple of days so will be between that and batman for the time being. Wanting to pick up BF3 as well although may hold off for a while...

Elder Scrolls leans a lot more to the RPG side of things than Fallout 3 and NV. However, they are very, very good games. Those that don't get into it either don't have the time or the attention span. Oblivion is awesome, as was Morrowind before it. I can't wait for Skyrim and it's sure to be a million times better than Modern Warfare 3.

It depends what you consider to be more boring. Endless levelling, fighting and weapons upgrading or endless shooting at grey men on grey backgrounds.

Games are shit.

Right well it looks like Gameplay are the ones to go for when it comes to Arkham City right? Since it has the Robin bonus shit (shut up, Robin is awesome, and I want to play as him) and Game are the only other shop that does that particular pack, but Game can go fuck themselves out of principle for jacking up the price by a couple of quid.

Every copy of the game has access to the Catwoman content though right?

Oh, if all games end up following this bullshit whore-out-components-to-retailers then seriously, I'm done with them altogether.

The additional content like the Robin stuff is arguably ok, since it's legit content. However, the different Batman skins is a disgrace - anyone remember when additional skins would just be unlockable fucking content?

Edited by Purple Monkey

Right well it looks like Gameplay are the ones to go for when it comes to Arkham City right? Since it has the Robin bonus shit (shut up, Robin is awesome, and I want to play as him) and Game are the only other shop that does that particular pack, but Game can go fuck themselves out of principle for jacking up the price by a couple of quid.

Every copy of the game has access to the Catwoman content though right?

Oh, if all games end up following this bullshit whore-out-components-to-retailers then seriously, I'm done with them altogether.

The additional content like the Robin stuff is arguably ok, since it's legit content. However, the different Batman skins is a disgrace - anyone remember when additional skins would just be unlockable fucking content?

The Batman pre-order debacle is absoulte bullshit. Its so confusing Rocksteady had to post a message on their forum explaining where to get different versions. (Seems a bit out of date now though)

http://community.batmanarkhamcity.com/forums/showthread.php/2741-Where-to-pre-order-Announced-list!-**VERSION-3-INC-STEELBOOKS**

I've come to the conclusion that I can't be arsed to pre-order it just to get some shitty skin. The robin stuff could be fun, but fuck it. The whole scheme is a fucking joke.

Still can't wait to play the game though.

my batman arrived today. note to all - download the catwoman dlc before you attempt to start a game. its intermingled with the main story, and if you "start without catwoman" in the campaign, you can only play it seperately at a later time. dont think its a massive biggie, but it will affect it nonetheless.