WWE

Guest luckysalt

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you missed AJ's promo? it was gold, possibly the best promo Ive seen in TNA

I tell you what AJ is the star in TNA, obviously he won't be getting the title back soon but I hope he gets it again not that far in the future

Is it AJ v Sting at the ppv?

Theres only 4 matches so far and its next week

Oh and SID

looks like he's coming into WWE

''In an interview with The Mayhem, Sid Vicious said that he really hopes to return to WWE. He added that after his leg break at the WCW Sin PPV in 2001, he set a goal for himself to make it back into wrestling and to be remembered in a much better view. He said that he should get the opportunity by the end of the year.''

Im very happy if he comes in

we'll have some more of this gold

Well I've just done two things I haven't done in ages.

1) Stayed up and watched a PPV

2) Jumped up and punched the air at the end of a championship match ;)

After my initial annoyance that

CM Punk didn't even get a chance to defend the title

Edited by Lithium05

so let me get this right.... Micheals vs Jerricho was stopped because HBK pretty much killed Jerricho. Jerricho was then entered into the Scramble because Punk was taken out backstage. Does that mean Punk's beating was worse that Jerrichos?

Why not have Jerricho kill HBK again, and then come in and win the belt. That would at least make sense..... the top heel in the company (and the winner of the feud of the year) comes in ultra strong and steals the belt. You've then got a moderate money match beween Punk and Jerricho, and then MANY MANY BUYs~! when hbk returns from his long injury to win the belt at wrestlemania.

As it is, this just doesn't make any sense at all. They've gone from one weak champion to another. Way to fuck up wwe.

How does everyone think the scramble idea worked then? Thought that the finish for both the ecw and smackdown scramble was shit, especially the smackdown one as jeff hardy had no reason whatsoever to pin someone else rather than breaking up the pinfall, yes yes it's fake but ffs try and make it look realistic. On that note, f**k the realism, as hbk y2j was a brilliant bumpfest match, although it did look like another "stopped match" scenario as soon as shawn "lost it". Still though, for all the times they mentioned the match was unsanctioned, yet it wasn't finished with a pin or submission....is it not possible for them to acknowledge their own rules as it makes all of us think that they actually don't have a clue what they're doing.

Kinda yeah, he sold his beating well

So onto the business then

next weeks Raw as rossmac said

Cage Match - a personnal fave of mine Punk v Jericho, for me this match needs to get over 20minutes ring time at least so, im saying last half hour of the show dedicated to this

and 1st hour main event Rey v Kane, im guessing this will continue to the next PPV No Mercy

So right now I see No Mercy as this

Women Title - Beth Phoenix v Candice Michellle [this has been announced]

WWE Title - HHH v Jeff Hardy

Match for Rey's mask ? stip for Kane - Kane v Rey

So Vince is f**king over the fans again by doing what makes himself happy instead of what makes the fans happy

He's pulled Randy Savage from the Legends of WrestleMania game, which is just pathetic, Im surprised he even has a say in it after trying to sue THQ and losing, Savage hasn't been around the wrestling industry for years and Vince is doing all he can to try and make sure no one ever remembers him, he's already cancelled a DVD that was brought up as possibly being made about Savage and now this, being able to play him in a computer game, pathetic Vince pathetic

He's also pulled Foley from the game which I can understand as he's just left for TNA, appartently he's pulled several others from the title as well, Vince is just a spitful, pathetic petty old man who cares about his own personnel happiness rather than all the fans who help keep him wealthy, c**t