eFestivals is fund-raising

eFestivals has been here 20 years supporting festivals and festival goers. Without your support it will not continue as it has been.
Advertising used to pay the bills but advertising revenues are much less than they were.

Festivals: if you'd like us to continue to promote your event to our 650,000 monthly readers you'll need to give a helping hand.
Festival-Goers: if every visitor in just one day donated just £2, that would provide funding for a whole year.

You can donate or sign up for 'gold' (ad-free) membership, or you can contact the editor.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest folkpunk

Headliners Predictions

If anyone's a little underwhelmed by Squeeze, do rethink .. te ahve some classic tuines and I reckon will give us a good show ...

they played Guilfest last year, and were excellent.

Most of lineup now released

Good to see Zion Train included :lol:

If anyone's a little underwhelmed by Squeeze, do rethink .. they have some classic tunes and I reckon will give us a good show ...

they played Guilfest last year, and were excellent.

they are brilliant - their one of those kind of bands that you tend to forget just how many tunes are in your head, bhut you just cant place them.

and obviously when they drop cool for cats and up the junction they are heavenly moments!!

I very much doubt Jools will be included. But they'll be class whatever! I know so many of Squeeze's lyrics off by heart ...

Can't wait to see if Nouvelle Vague do their 'smoky 40s French Night Club' style version of 'Guns of Brixton' by The Clash. Mindblowing!

NV would HAVE to be in the Big Top, open air would lose the atmosphere ...

Well pleased with the lineup so far...

Headliners looks strong, and the 'undercard' seems pretty good too...

Can't wait!

Yep, I agree Squeeze are gonna pull this off big time. If it was announced Glen Tillbrook was appearing I'd have said fair enough, but the whole band?! ;) And will that include Jools Holland??

Squeeze - An excellent choice of Headliner for B Days.

I was never a fan of them back in the day, but got to admit THEY ARE defo cool for Cats!!

And another tune is in my head now that I just can't get rid of...the excellent:

"Pulling mussels fron a Shell.....Pulling Mussels from a shell-lll..." makes we wanna learn guitar!

Harry, you said in the Dreadzone thread on the Glasto chat forum that DZ had been confirmed for BD too, but I've seen no reference to that. Are you sure??? ;):)

Harry, you said in the Dreadzone thread on the Glasto chat forum that DZ had been confirmed for BD too, but I've seen no reference to that. Are you sure??? ;):)

there aren't any bands i know of getting the fourth year on the trot - apart from The Levs obviously

Though few can argue that Dreadzone are most worthy of the honor. *crosses fingers*

Is there going to a surprise headliner like last year? All the waiting and anticipating, and then most people got her right.