Headliners Predictions

Guest folkpunk

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of lineup now released

Good to see Zion Train included :lol:

If anyone's a little underwhelmed by Squeeze, do rethink .. they have some classic tunes and I reckon will give us a good show ...

they are brilliant - their one of those kind of bands that you tend to forget just how many tunes are in your head, bhut you just cant place them.

and obviously when they drop cool for cats and up the junction they are heavenly moments!!

I very much doubt Jools will be included. But they'll be class whatever! I know so many of Squeeze's lyrics off by heart ...

Can't wait to see if Nouvelle Vague do their 'smoky 40s French Night Club' style version of 'Guns of Brixton' by The Clash. Mindblowing!

NV would HAVE to be in the Big Top, open air would lose the atmosphere ...

Edited by William of Walworth

Yep, I agree Squeeze are gonna pull this off big time. If it was announced Glen Tillbrook was appearing I'd have said fair enough, but the whole band?! ;) And will that include Jools Holland??

Squeeze - An excellent choice of Headliner for B Days.

I was never a fan of them back in the day, but got to admit THEY ARE defo cool for Cats!!

And another tune is in my head now that I just can't get rid of...the excellent:

"Pulling mussels fron a Shell.....Pulling Mussels from a shell-lll..." makes we wanna learn guitar!

Harry, you said in the Dreadzone thread on the Glasto chat forum that DZ had been confirmed for BD too, but I've seen no reference to that. Are you sure??? ;):)

Harry, you said in the Dreadzone thread on the Glasto chat forum that DZ had been confirmed for BD too, but I've seen no reference to that. Are you sure??? ;):)

• 2 weeks later...