Benicassim

Guest live_forever87

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all...

Thinking of buying my ticket in the coming days but wanting to check this first...

Does anyone know if they're planning on releasing more tickets types later in the year? We dont need the camping part of the ticket as we have accomodation. I have been told that last year you could buy tickets which did not include a camping pass, and as such were slightly cheaper.

Any truth to this?

Cheers.

:) hi all

me and my friends are going to go for the VIP tickets to benicassim this year

ordering tickets at end of this month (jan)

vip worth it?

is there any cheap places to stay besides camping?

if not as homo and against festival spirts as it is

is there anywhere i can plug in straighteners and use them within camp sites or the water park?

Perry

xxxx

Hey all...

Thinking of buying my ticket in the coming days but wanting to check this first...

Does anyone know if they're planning on releasing more tickets types later in the year? We dont need the camping part of the ticket as we have accomodation. I have been told that last year you could buy tickets which did not include a camping pass, and as such were slightly cheaper.

Any truth to this?

Cheers.

Hi everyone, first post.

Me and a couple of friends are heading to benicassim this year for the first time, thought I'd share some possibly useful information. *Only useful if you're NOT camping*

A lot of people seem to have stayed at the intur orange hotel (http://www.hotelinturorange.com/) in benicassim during previous years, but a few sites (http://www.benicassimfestival.co.uk/) about benicassim have said that hotels in benicassim are already fully booked. This isn't the case. The intur orange website booking/reservation form/calendar seems to be broken. Email them or call them if you still need a room - I booked a triple room yesterday for 14th-23rd July. They have 'special' deals for benicassim. I suspect 'special' actually means more expensive, but oh well, thats supply and demand.

Just a heads up if anyone is still looking for accommodation. We were ready to find somewhere in castellon, but the intur orange is worth a crack if you want somewhere closer.

Edited by nowaycomputer

PPL will argue with me but,

Benni is more like Reading on Sea these days. Loads of fluro hipsters last year f**king up the campsites and demanding class A's. Benni shouldn't really be thought of as a relaxing holiday if your on one of the fesival campsites, more like an endurance test (unless your a spoilt ignorant 6th former that is!)

If you can find a room, or somewhere to camp that allowes / lets fridges then you'll be sorted. 9 days camping is for the serious hardcore in my opinion.

Just my tuppence - take it or leave it.

anyone doing anything mental after beni?

me and my mate's are heading over to salou for 5 days.. never been tho, anyone know if it's any good?!

and anyone know roughly when a more substantial lineup is gonna be released?

cheeers

marty

Yea, i wouldn´t argue with that either. Out of the 3 i have been to i have to say last year was the best for me. I mean, they have all been good for various reason but the people i met from this board and the people we ended up camping with were just awesome and made the festie.

Due to Summercase & Beni being on the same weekend this year and the fact i live in Madrid i am gonna go to Summercase on the Friday/Saturday then head to Beni for the last night on the Sunday and hook up with a few people. Not gonna buy a ticket, will just watch from the mountainside...did that last year, was awesome!!

So, who´s organising the football match this year???? ROFL!!!!

How fast do the camp sites fill up? I will probably be getting there on the 14/15th July but it wont be until late afternoon because thats the only flights i can find

Also ive been told you have to book train tickets from valencia/barcelona airport in advance, is this true?

Ive bought my tickets from seetickets..

How fast do the camp sites fill up? I will probably be getting there on the 14/15th July but it wont be until late afternoon because thats the only flights i can find

Also ive been told you have to book train tickets from valencia/barcelona airport in advance, is this true?

Ive bought my tickets from seetickets..

hey,

bought tickets via see, first festival abroad will have been to. just a couple of questions...

for those who have been previous years, and bought tickets off see/whatever site, do the tickets come in plenty of time? cos i've got an e-mail saying they will arrive at the latest 5 days before the event, and I know that's the latest, but I intend to have set off by then!

also, people have made references to campsites filling up, i've bought a camping ticket, does that entitle me to a space somewhere (i'm aware that the later i arrive the worse place i'll have) or is it literally first come first served with the camp sites? i should be arriving at the site on the wednesday.

and to answer those talking about rumours/line up and radiohead... i'm not sure about radiohead, they're playing a few festivals in north west europe at the end of june, they have july free, but i can't see them playing it due to their stance on the environment/travelling - they're only doing the others cos they're around the same time and on their route. still i desperately hope to be proved wrong...

my money's on the verve as a headliner.