eFestivals is fund-raising

eFestivals has been here 20 years supporting festivals and festival goers. Without your support it will not continue as it has been.
Advertising used to pay the bills but advertising revenues are much less than they were.

Festivals: if you'd like us to continue to promote your event to our 650,000 monthly readers you'll need to give a helping hand.
Festival-Goers: if every visitor in just one day donated just £2, that would provide funding for a whole year.

You can donate or sign up for 'gold' (ad-free) membership, or you can contact the editor.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest 5co77ie

Great youtube video to remind you of how great it were

Nice one for posting that. A brill video. Nothing to do with me.

Right at the end of the 10 mins is the credits..nice touch...and tells you who made the vid.

I think I spotted myself down the front for 3 Daft Monkeys & Dreadzone.

And hiding in the bar for Bellowhead(:() sorry, I love a few of their songs but they didn't grab me at BD this year.

But had forgotten how brill The Dub Pistols were. A major highlight of the weekend.

ahhh happy memories and cannot wait until next year.

Clearly I need to get me to an opticians or take up refereeing then, HSC :(

Very nice vid though. Which Afro Celts track was it accompanying most of it?

Never saw the huge puppet punk, and was Bill Bailey pretending to be Brandon Killer?

Particularly liked the escape from Dreadzone, with all those faces. Reminded me of my bolt when 'Little Britain' came on. :angry: