Do ticket prices include ferry transfers?

Guest Foxie_laydie

Hi there, was just wondering if someone could help me on the ticket situation.

It says for 3 day weekend with camping its £130.....now does this include ferry transfers and stuff?

And then on the ferry website it is £142.50.......now i know that has ferry with it................im confused as to whether the £130 is just for a ticket.

And also......whats the deal with campervan tickets??? £250????? Now surely that includes ferry transfers?

Could someone please enlighten me???!! :P

Thanks!

Hi there, was just wondering if someone could help me on the ticket situation.

It says for 3 day weekend with camping its £130.....now does this include ferry transfers and stuff?

And then on the ferry website it is £142.50.......now i know that has ferry with it................im confused as to whether the £130 is just for a ticket.

And also......whats the deal with campervan tickets??? £250????? Now surely that includes ferry transfers?

Could someone please enlighten me???!! :P

Thanks!

We are taking a campervan but not staying on site as £250 is a rip-off. Found a cool friendly little campsite a few miles away last year. Charged around £8 per night per person and £5 per day for the electric hook-up. Return bus ticket to festival site cost £5 per day.

I got normal tickets, going to leave the camper at home.

Get to camp with my buds that way too.

£250 is a tad pricey.

• 1 year later...

your ticket doesn't include the price of the ferry you book that seperat and that is over £100 for a car and passengers!

£250 for a campervan pass is insane especially considering the getting a camper van on the ferry will be pricey too!

how long does it take to get across the water to iow?