latest acts are...

Guest gregory

Lily Allen, Kate Nash and KT Tunstall seems a bit much. Mind you, I don't particularly dislike any of them. The Enemy should be good, but James were rubbish last time I saw them. Iggy And The Stooges - know the name but that's it :P

the enemy and james are alright

I'm happy with the Zutons. James are OK, bit passed it but OK. Iggy and Stooges, oh no... I thought I'd never see them again now I dont go to Reading!

Does anyone else think that Giddings is embarassed by his Festival Award and is trying to ensure he doesn't win it again!!!

See for yourself - write down next year's dreary line up and compare it to ANY of the last 5 years.

Or is it just that the music scene, in general, is pretty CR#P!!!!

If I 'sang' those 3 sentences in a 'mOCKNEY' accent, would it guarantee me a line up place behind Allen and Nash?

Edited by marooned

Does anyone else think that Giddings is embarassed by his Festival Award and is trying to ensure he doesn't win it again!!!

See for yourself - write down next year's dreary line up and compare it to ANY of the last 5 years.

Or is it just that the music scene, in general, is pretty CR#P!!!!

If I 'sang' those 3 sentences in a 'mOCKNEY' accent, would it guarantee me a line up place behind Allen and Nash?

Lily Allen, Kate Nash and KT Tunstall seems a bit much.

yep def agree, went to Keane charity gig last month and got to see Lilly Allen. I was not impressed, she had to read the words of her song from a piece of paper. Amusingly she didn’t need the paper when she sang a Keane song. :P

Looks as if Bacardi tent is going to be popular

Seen them all before, the only bands i'm actually happy with are the Zutons and James- both of whom i've really enjoyed seeing live. The Enemy are ok, and i'd sit through them again, but i'd rather eat my own vomit than watch Lily Allen. Kate Nash and KT Tunstall are watchable but nothing special for me, and Iggy was good the other year at IOW but last year at V was dire so again not particularly impressed with him on the line up.

I've got to say the line up isn't doing much at all for me at the moment.......I know it'll be worth it in end like every other year though.

I don't know the Enemy (I am getting old and not keeping up with all these new young things anymore!) but I'm pleased to see an array of ladies on the bill. I wouldn't necessarilly want to see any of them on a big stage, thinking better suited to smaller venues but I can see me enjoying the few songs I do know. Zutons, James and ..... Iggy and The Stooges, presumably before/after/same time as Sex Pistols :P Great bill for the oldies! which means more opportunity of pulling some top (older) totty :)

Indieboy thinks the bill is fab and is particularly keen on the legends.

I don't know the Enemy (I am getting old and not keeping up with all these new young things anymore!) but I'm pleased to see an array of ladies on the bill. I wouldn't necessarilly want to see any of them on a big stage, thinking better suited to smaller venues but I can see me enjoying the few songs I do know. Zutons, James and ..... Iggy and The Stooges, presumably before/after/same time as Sex Pistols :) Great bill for the oldies! which means more opportunity of pulling some top (older) totty :P

Indieboy thinks the bill is fab and is particularly keen on the legends.