Who's got Ferry and Tickets all wrapped up?

Guest pugsleyroberts

So out of all the regular attendees on here who's now sorted their tickets and ferry for next years fest? And what was your total bill?

3 tickets through Virgins pre-sale came to 425.50

3 lads in a car on wightlink 110.00

Total hole in my bank balance

Lot of money to spend before xmas, but worth every penny, cant wait now. The countdown has officially begun!! :P

Edited by pugsleyroberts

I'll be booking the FastCat from Portsmouth nearer the time, probably using Clubcard vouchers. Leaving it for now as we may be staying on the island a bit longer than the festival, but still need to plan it all. Couldn't be doing with driving on the island at all - walking along the pier trying to carry your backpack and get it on the bus is all part of the fun! :P

I've booked from Lymington. Have no idea if that's sensible as it goes to Yarmouth and haven't a clue if that's near Newport or not. It's nearer my brother where we'll be staying the night before, so yup, tickets and ferry done.

Yarmouth is 10 miles from Newport ish I travel it most days to work takes about 15/20 mins on a good day and about 30 on a bad LOL

and theres just one road until you get to Newport and then its all sign posted anyways :P

Can't get bugger all out of Red Funnel.

andrew is booking my ferry for me :P

well ive paid for his ticket so instead of risking putting my money in the post he is going to book my ferry for me and use the money he owes me :P

think im going to try and get the 10:15 one from lymington :P

Edited by Lauz_Abbott

Is it a matter of booking the tickets for the boats ASAP?? Or will it be alright to wait till the big event is closer?? Worried bout the boats being full and needing to fish out the old inflatable and ores out the garage and taking matters into my own hands! :P